What's new

Ssc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctg

Veteran
Why was my thread deleted, no pm from admin explaining. Pretty much bullshit! It did have to do with breeding and genetics and folks that helped make the canna scene what it is today! There is no heavy hand when sam posts something about the old days. Pretty biased if you ask me.

ctg

Veteran
Was put out there by a member here that he or she would like some old seed swap club members to start a thread talking about the genetics we shared and sent all over the world for more than a few years.
Ssc was the brain child of an old cw member "full frontal". The idea was simple and worked for more than a couple of years. All seed trades sent through a middle man, knowone had anyone else's addy. Trades were announced on a board that all members could view and had the chance to trade on. Didn't have to have seed to be involved but after a few good trades people's seed boxes overflowed with excellent seed stock from around the globe. I'll mention a few online nic's and some genetics I got there, tell a few stories and hopefully reconnect with some of the good folk that traded there all those years ago. Have to mention that the seed swap club opened many doors to further the cause of spreading fine cannabis to folks that didn't have access to elite genetics. It was a pleasure to be involved and i value the life long friendships made there!
Some of the members:
Clips ,Budmiser, stash, gardengoddess, ctg, frank, dsm, imsdl,leisure puffer, jj, bean boy, el Peru, Castroman, roz, rodwal, nannymouse,greengrocer, boc, highhawiian,bidferit, dogbud,fbm, funkynugs,blackthumb, preservation dude- kernel kosmic, kannd, jase the case, Vic high, Wesos, katsu bluebird,and many many more can't remember but hopefully some old members can add to the list.
Genetics ran freely:
Ww x Thai, Pacifics bwg13, orange crush, soma skunk, rom chemo, view black, Brazilian beauty, sk1, cohiba, lot 69, kong x kong haze, strawberry blonde, a13, a11, c99, p88, copper canyon, vermonster 3, wonderjack, blue hen, blue goo,bronze whaler, jack herer, nycd, black domina, mazar, ssh, metal haze, just to name a few off the top of my head. I ended up having a seed box with over 300 top notch x's and landrace strains. The canna-genetics database is full of strains traded on the seed swap club and many of the entrees there were from members of the ssc. Wish I would have saved some in seed form, all mine was lost on my end due to a bust by the fed in 2008. The seed swap club opened up a couple of preservation type clubs and some free medical seed clubs for those in need of med seed. What is out here in the public now is because of those exciting old times, because of the sharing, the kindness and determination of a few like minded folks trying to make a diff in the war on weed. I remember even chatting with a young Rez dog in a chat room where he offered to send out cuts to some of us he didn't even know. The red flags went up immediately, lol.
Anyway hope this thread continues and maybe brings out some people I named and some of those I didn't. We have lost many to illnesses, and some have been casualties of this corrupt war on pot, a few of us did our time and are out here still fighting, still sharing!
-Ct-
Much love to all my old friends!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.