What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

R

Robrites

b0rstnim77k21.jpg

White Beard

you need to ride out a tornado. sat through one in 'bama last spring. it was lightning so fast that the entire sky looked like hundreds of giant strobe lights as the storm approached. frightening, but beautiful...:woohoo:
Cam3 home one afternoon to see that a small, isolated thunderstorm cell was, no shit, hovering *right* over my house, incredible thunder, lightning all over.

Parked my truck, ran inside, where my little girl was having a very bad time, scared out of her wits. I scooped her up, and gave her my biggest smile. “Isn’t this GREAT?” as I put on some B-52s. I love storms, and letting her feel how *not* scared I was turned everything around.

Later on, we watched “Stormy Weather” on TV. She loves thunderstorms to this day.