What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you watch Trump last night, if not you should life could be in danger' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kankakee

He said it's open season on drug dealers. He talking about increasing jail times and introducing death penalties towards many offenders destroying communities and families ( meth, coke, fentanyl, heroin ) The guys moving the " heavy " stuff as the deaths that come forth from those actions will soon be roosting at homes across america. And they are going after big pharma' ....

So if anyone was hoping that Jeff Sessions would get kicked out of position, that bed time story can be put to rest now. Good luck one and all. BUT, if one's actions are not signed off by " Big Brother " you could be facing a deep cost so weigh those actions against this war thats coming. And with technology most likely they already know about many in supply chain.

Kankakee

https://www.buzzfeed.com/peteraldhous/hidden-spy-planes?utm_term=.kw7O1D7Rgg#.mu3e3M0Lkk

BuzzFeed News Trained A Computer To Search For Hidden Spy Planes. This Is What We Found.From planes tracking drug traffickers to those testing new spying technology, US airspace is buzzing with surveillance aircraft operated for law enforcement and the military - August 07, 2017

A secret spy plane operated by the US Marshals hunted drug cartel kingpins in Mexico. A military contractor that tracks terrorists in Africa is alsoflying surveillance aircraft over US cities. In two stories published last week, BuzzFeed News revealed the activities of aircraft that their operators didn’t want to discuss. These discoveries came not from tip-offs from anonymous sources, but by training a computer to recognize known spy planes, then setting it loose on large quantities of flight-tracking data compiled by the website Flightradar24. Here’s how we did it.

Surveillance aircraft often keep a low profile: The FBI, for example, registers its planes to fictitious companies to mask their true identity.So BuzzFeed News trained a computer to find them by letting a machine-learning algorithm sift for planes with flight patterns that resembled those operated by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. Last year, we reported on aerial surveillance by these planes, mapping thousands of flights over more than four months from mid-August to the end of December 2015.First we made a series of calculations to describe the flight characteristics of almost 20,000 planes in the four months of Flightradar24 data: their turning rates, speeds and altitudes flown, the areas of rectangles drawn around each flight path, and the flights’ durations. We also included information on the manufacturer and model of each aircraft, and the four-digit squawk codes emitted by the planes’ transponders. Then we turned to an algorithm called the “random forest,” training it to distinguish between the characteristics of two groups of planes: almost 100 previously identified FBI and DHS planes, and 500 randomly selected aircraft. The random forest algorithm makes its own decisions about which aspects of the data are most important. But not surprisingly, given that spy planes tend to fly in tight circles, it put most weight on the planes’ turning rates. We then used its model to assess all of the planes, calculating a probability that each aircraft was a match for those flown by the FBI and DHS. The algorithm was not infallible: Among other candidates, it flagged several skydiving operations that circled in a relatively small area, much like a typical surveillance aircraft. But as an initial screen for candidate spy planes, it proved very effective. In addition to aircraft operated by the US Marshals and the military contractor Acorn Growth Companies, covered in our previous stories, it highlighted a variety of planes flown by law enforcement, and by the military and its contractors. Some of these aircraft use technologies that challenge our assumptions about when and how we're being watched, tracked, or listened to. It's only by understanding when and how these technologies are used from the air that we'll be able to debate the balance between effective law enforcement, national security, and individual privacy.

The military: Air Force Special Ops, Big Safari, and Air Cerberus

Most military aircraft don’t have civilian registrations and aren’t recorded on commercial flight-tracking websites. But a number of military spy planes nevertheless showed up in the Flightradar24 data. We were initially baffled by some of the aircraft the algorithm flagged: They included one plane that identified itself as a powered parachute, and another as a small drone owned by a photographer. The location of their circling paths, and some digging into the history of the aircraft registrations, solved the mystery. They were U-28A spy planes operated by US Air Force Special Operations Command from its base at Hurlburt Field in the Florida Panhandle. These planes are modified from civilian Pilatus PC-12 aircraft by the Sierra Nevada Corporation, a major defense contractor. Flying for the military, some were still transmitting the identifying code linked to their old civilian registration numbers, which had since been recycled.

Another aircraft in the algorithm’s haul belonged to the Air Force’s 645th Aeronautical Engineering Systems Group. Known as “Big Safari,” this secretive unit is based at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, and has run special operations overseas. At home, it flies a C-146AWolfhound aircraft that is a test bed for electronic surveillance equipment. We saw this plane circling over Raleigh and Fayetteville in North Carolina (near the Fort Bragg Army base), and near Denver.Widening the search to other aircraft registered to Big Safari, we spotted a Pilatus PC-12 that mostly circled near Denver. This appears to be one of18 planes prepared by the Sierra Nevada Corporation for transfer to the Afghan army’s Special Mission Wing to spy on Taliban insurgents. Big Safari declined to comment in detail on its operations. “To preserve our technical advantage over any adversary, we do not discuss specific capabilities or testing,” Emily Grabowski, a spokesperson for the US Air Force, told BuzzFeed News by email.

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 19
  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
  • unnamed-6.jpg
    unnamed-6.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
  • unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 16
  • unnamed-8.jpg
    unnamed-8.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Kankakee

GrayShift is a new company that promises to unlock even iPhones running the latest version of iOS for a relatively cheap price. From a report:
In a sign of how hacking technology often trickles down from more well-funded federal agencies to local bodies, at least one regional police department has already signed up for GrayShift's services, according to documents and emails obtained by Motherboard. As Forbes reported on Monday, GrayShift is an American company which appears to be run by an ex-Apple security engineer and others who have long held contracts with intelligence agencies. In its marketing materials, GrayShift offers a tool called GrayKey, an offline version of which costs $30,000 and comes with an unlimited number of uses. For $15,000, customers can instead buy the online version, which grants 300 iPhones unlocks.

This is what the Indiana State Police bought, judging by a purchase order obtained by Motherboard. The document, dated February 21, is for one GrayKey unit costing $500, and a "GrayKey annual license -- online -- 300 uses," for $14,500. The order, and an accompanying request for quotation, indicate the unlocking service was intended for Indiana State Police's cybercrime department. A quotation document emblazoned with GrayShift's logo shows the company gave Indiana State Police a $500 dollar discount for their first year of the service. Importantly, according to the marketing material cited by Forbes, GrayKey can unlock iPhones running modern versions of Apple's mobile operating system, such as iOS 10 and 11, as well as the most up to date Apple hardware, like the iPhone 8 and X.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16554411

Kankakee

How good are those optics viewing Denver ? Well it's a running feed 24 / 7 in a 25 mile radius and once they lock onto person or object or car they can have computer go back in time ( months ) and see that cars or persons history ..... And one wonders why cross border interstate arrest are spiking over last 14 month's ???

1.8 gigapixel ARGUS-IS. World's highest resolution video surveillance platform by DARPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGxNyaXfJsA

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Pretty cool shit. Great to live in the 21st century.

When I was running pot back from Mexico in the 60's, me and 2 friends WALKED across the border with 30 pounds each in duffle bags. LMAO The ONLY thing we really had to watch for was border guards with binoculars. LOL They didn't have much more at their disposal in those days.

It would be fun to be a drug runner today. You would REALLY have to be SMART to make it work today. All we had to be back in those days was BRAVE and STUPID. LMAO

Sometimes I'm glad I'm old and washed up. LOL

Kankakee

@ringodoggie

Yup , me too, old black dirt'...

But many did crime's and went legit and never looked back. Many get greedy and go down in flames. Now, many are gonna get hurt because one never know's if supply chain is corrupted from sellers or buyers around them ....

And with canna going exponential, the prices are crashing quickly .... forcing one into day job or taking on more risk for wealth gain's not being met.

Easy7

Veteran
If they go after meth, that's like half of the Trump supporters. The other half being racists frat boys, and old farts that live the church life brainwashed by FOX.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
They are going to focus on opiates. That's what's in the news. That's what all the sheeple are going to base their votes on. That's what's going to happen.

Pot is too volatile in too many voter's eyes. No one wants to touch it. One way or the other.

So... opiates (and, probably meth, although meth isn't in the news like opiates) it will be until next election.

I think everyone seems to forget that the people in Washington don't care about pot. They don't care about opiates. They don't care about life or death or anything else except...... getting re-elected.

So, they are going to do and say whatever they have to so that they can keep their jobs. I can't say I blame them. If I had a choice of lie to your dumb ass or lose my job... guess what. I'm pumping whatever lies I have to right up your ass...... as long as you vote for me and I get to keep my job.

Washington is a funny place. Not at all what most people think it is.

jimdc

If they go after meth, that's like half of the Trump supporters. The other half being racists frat boys, and old farts that live the church life brainwashed by FOX.

and if they go after low iq dumbasses, thats like ALL of the clinton and ostupid voters.

Kankakee

Some can hope and pray to Moloch for an era gone by, but the problem is in 2018 the risk / rewards are shifted under technology's oversight

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
oh no, the GRAMMAR police.

Not at all the grammer police. But if someone wants to insult someones smarts it cracks me up when both the content and the grammer proves they are equally not smart. Thats all.

Lots of dumbfucks voted for both the mentally incompetent guy and the evil bitch.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol at equating grammar to intelligence.maybe some people type all day and just wanna get their point across without being anal and ocd abut it

jimdc

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data...

i can see which 1 you are.

edit- not you shithawk, farmerboy.

soil margin

Veteran
Jesus christ stop with the paranoia and conspiracy theories old timer. Jeff Sessions just publicly said that the Department of Justice will not prosecute any small time cannabis cases, so unless you are working with cartels to grow and smuggle tons of weed, chill the fuck out.

Kankakee

We call the guys ignoring drones and planes circling Denver looking for export channel's ...

deep in the woods of Arkansas .... Moron's .....

This is not about small fish indeed, - This is about heavy drugs or shipping canna across state lines making $50k being a middle man , in finance this is called dumb money~

But i'd say 95% are up in smoke and have no clue about eyes in the sky above Denver and Cali and every other exporter, and guess what, at a flip of switch those same camera's can look for heat signatures all tested for 15 years across middle - east .....

Status
Not open for further replies.