What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain High's Headband

redwood-roots

Glad to see this lady still making the rounds...
smiley-cool14.gif

Mountain High

Veteran
... jar is gettin' low, time to get things goin' again. Took a nice long break from growing, but I'm ready to get my hands dirty once again!!!

I have a few Headband ladies that just went into flower. Pics to follow once things look interesting.

Mountain High

Veteran
I know... bout time is right. :D

So I made a few changes, don't want to make things easy for me. I like the challenge and stress I guess.
I picked up a 5x10 Secret Jardin, got it half full now and will fill the other side as soon as all the clones root and veg a bit. My plan is to harvest half the tent about every 35 days, strain dependent. I still need to do some electrical work so I can run 2k plus all the fans and dehuey and ac for summer if necessary. Right now they are under one 1000 hps and one 400 mh until I have time to set up the other side.

Running these in some recycled soil amended with 3LB recipe. This mix cooked for 2 months before plants went in. I like that this recipe is water only and ALMOST vegan... bone meal was added. My dumb, newbie ass put these clones into the hot soil mix right away and caused some issues, so they could be better, but they don't look too bad. Just looks like pH issues which cause the variegation to show some, but they seem to be getting healthier by the day. I did have to do a light nutrient tea last week and they loved it, so i have another tea brewing now. It may take me a few runs with this new soil mix but I think the soil it too light for this heavy feeder.

Just a peak

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
im loving it. keep up the good work. will one day try the just add water grow....love love love

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Looking flame my man, hope that lady produced some cuts for ya.. Looks like it did. Excited to see your new regimen play out. Nothing better than just add water.

Mountain High

Veteran
Looking flame my man, hope that lady produced some cuts for ya.. Looks like it did. Excited to see your new regimen play out. Nothing better than just add water.

Oh she gave me some cuts alright... can't thank you enough. 90% of what I burn is Headband, I'd be devistated without her. A few runs with this soil mix should get me where I want to be with it. The other half of the tent will be LC#2 with BioCanna, another new one for me. The BioCanna will just replace the old GO nutes.

Anyone with BioCanna experience... please chime in!!!
What are you feeding with this one?

:joint:

Mountain High

Veteran
The smell is getting pretty strong, here she is at 24 days. The canopy filled in very nicely, but there are some bare spots where I took cuts from right before flower. I thought she would have stretched through the screen a bit more, this is the shortest crop of headband I've ever grown. I love scrogs.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah dude! Personally I hate scrogs, or they hate me or some shit. Tent's gonna bang like ricky martin

Latest posts

Latest posts