What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.S.A. based seed banks that carry Ace Seeds

Leaflet

The title pretty much says it all. Does anyone know of any U.S. seed banks that carry Ace Seeds?
I was looking earlier and was surprised to find that none of the well known seed banks in the U.S. carry them.
And yes, I know places in Europe to get them. I was just surprised not to find any in the U.S.A.

W

Water-

I dont think ACE is shipping any seeds to the US at the moment.

It is unfortunate but wise

Amynamous

Just a thought, but there might be a better chance of finding a Canadian seedbank that carries Ace seeds. That route is probably safer for everyone involved. The American government has viciously and sadistically destroyed people(especially Europeans) going back decades for simply sending seeds through the mail.

hanky3

Ace Seeds

Ace Seeds

The title pretty much says it all. Does anyone know of any U.S. seed banks that carry Ace Seeds?
I was looking earlier and was surprised to find that none of the well known seed banks in the U.S. carry them.
And yes, I know places in Europe to get them. I was just surprised not to find any in the U.S.A.

I bought some Ace Seeds from Southern Oregon seeds. I'm pretty sure,,

Latest posts

Latest posts