What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Different Ton press...

TreeFiddy350

So I’m just dabbling into making bubble ice ash/ rosin/ pressing. I’m seeing these presses with different Tons or pressure.
The quality/ yield from a 1 ton vs a 20 ton would be day and night difference, right?
Can somebody help explain/ point me in the direction to where I can find information like this.
I’m wanting to get a press (unsure which kind because I’m brand new to the scene)
Trying to figure out the tons of pressure.
Any experts, I would greatly appreciate your time.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
And, the short answer to your question is... no, a 10 ton is not [necessarily] better than a 1 ton. Basically depends on your needs.

I love my 3 ton 3x3 unit for my personal use. It gets all the quality that my 14 ton 4x7 press does.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
It's not the length of the dick that does the trick. It's the throb of the knob that does the job! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts