in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Slow loading pages

Thread Title Search
Slow loading pages Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2019, 12:29 PM #1
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Slow loading pages

Hello. For the last few days, signing on and page to page loading has been very slow. I know we've become used to immediate response time (thanks), none the less the site is slowing down..

Snook is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2019, 05:38 PM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Yeah, experienced that, as well. In fact, double entries because I thought post didn't go through.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:53 PM #3
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
I had this problem, but not just with icmag, lots of random webpages have been slow to load lately, the past month or so. Sometimes they give me the, webpage doesn't exist, error, then I f5 and they appear like normal.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 05-31-2019, 10:50 AM #4
hard rain

hard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to behold
Can't get into Australian smokers lounge. Ultimate sativa thread slow. So are many other threads.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:17 AM #5
Frosty Nuggets

Frosty Nuggets is just really niceFrosty Nuggets is just really niceFrosty Nuggets is just really niceFrosty Nuggets is just really niceFrosty Nuggets is just really niceFrosty Nuggets is just really niceFrosty Nuggets is just really niceFrosty Nuggets is just really niceFrosty Nuggets is just really nice
Yeah can't get into Australian smokers lounge either, keep getting a redirect error saying cookies are being blocked, I have messaged the admins about it a few weeks ago.
Frosty Nuggets is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2019, 12:44 PM #6
rod58

rod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivor
same here with the ozzie/nz lounge .. i also have messaged the web masters several times and no response .
surely a bit of feed back from admin at the very least ! v
rod58 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:37 PM #7
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
much better, thank you...

EDIT: for me.

Snook is offline Quote

Old 06-02-2019, 06:38 AM #8
rod58

rod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivor
so i deleted my cookies as recommended and it's still the same , well getting worse , and now i can't open the oz smokers lounge at all ! i'm done !
rod58 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:10 AM #9
hard rain

hard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to beholdhard rain is a splendid one to behold
I also deleted cookies and still have the same issue. Aussie smokers lounge will not load at all.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:14 AM #10
hard rain

I noticed skip posted in the Aussie Smokers lounge, not that I can access it to see what advice he gave. If there are any helpful suggestions please post here rather than threads we can't access.
EDIT: I finally got into the last page of Aussie Smokers Lounge. I found I could access page one, but not the last page, so I went forward 10 pages at a time until I finally got to the last page which was 468. Tedious. Anyway I think the issue was that it was trying to direct me to page 512 which doesn't exist yet. If Aussies want to access the last current page, cutting and pasting the below should get you there. Hope it works.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....66499&page=468

Last edited by hard rain; 06-04-2019 at 09:52 AM..
hard rain is offline Quote