What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Using marijuana seeds as a base for oil extract?

Eternal Play

Pot plants have a brief peak in resin production about 2 weeks after sprouting - something like 1% -2% by dry weight, before resin content drops to nearly zilch and stays there until flowering starts. If you want to extract THC from seeds you'll need to sprout them and stick them under some lights for a couple weeks and you'll probably need something like 50 grams of seed to make a gram of oil.
There isn't anything to extract from the seeds without sprouting them first as far as I know, but if you've got the seed then you can rock the 2 week grow cycle and harvest 26 times a year with only one lamp.

Believe it or not thc is a dominant chemical in marijuana plants, including their offspring

F

Frylock

Well, thank you for the motivating words, but do me a favor, if you dont know what you’re talking about, stay out of my threads, ok?

I can do that for you....

Will you post some results here from your findings, for my viewing pleasure though?

PDX Dopesmoker

So are you trying to tell us that theres some kinda special THC in seeds that produces a uniquely short duration inebriating effect?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Ignorance is not funny. The great thing about it is you can cure it yourself through education.

Back on topic, the placebo effect is amazingly powerful.

Eternal Play

Ignorance is not funny. The great thing about it is you can cure it yourself through education.

Back on topic, the placebo effect is amazingly powerful.

Off topic, shove it up your ass, troll. On topic, leave this thread before i hack your forums account

You reply I’m gonna block you Curtis, you have a bad reputation on this forum

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Off topic, shove it up your ass, troll. On topic, leave this thread before i hack your forums account

His rep??
He doesn't like neem. Get over it.
You have no rep, and no room to talk.

We don't threaten members with a hack.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A very sour response to a well respected member -

Settle down now.

Douglas.Curtis

If you have an issue with facts, you're on the wrong forum.

Welcome to my ignore list and have a wonderful day. :tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Back on topic, has anyone ever eaten food which made your whole body feel great for a while? Depending on the person's diet, eating some healthy seeds may have a similar effect.

While I have no interest in what the OP has to say on the subject, the fact remains they're convinced they're having 'a reaction' anyway. The diet angle is about the only thing I can come up with. Except perhaps some sort of contaminate.

I wood

Well, the only scientific evidence I can come up with on a dry spell a cannabis seed can provide like a 2-3 minute high

Please, please, please, educate yourself on the difference between anecdotal and scientific evidence before posting anymore ignorance.

Last edited:

Eternal Play

Well, I’m leaving this forum permanently. I don’t have time for any of this shit, I’ll go back to helping clubs instead of morons on your forum

And to think.. oh well,

Peace.

echo “127.0.0.1 Icmag.com” >> /etc/hosts

Good luck gypsy, and I have a connect in the government, so go fuck yourselves everyone