What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saionara vaporizer

delerious

I've been smoking/vaping dry bud since the 70's. I recently started vaping cartridges and I'm looking at doing more concentrates. The Saionara looks like the type of vaporizer I'd like to use, but I don't know which options would be best.

I'll be using it mainly with budder and shatter. Flavor is more important than big clouds. I'm lookig at using a 2-coil Titanium quartz coil with a bubbler and box mod. Is there a better coil/bucket to use for those concentrates?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
The Sai is my second favorite atty for rosin. I prefer the Motar because it uses a full quartz cup rather than titanium. However, I recently heard Sai added a quartz cup option so I may look into that.

I just don't like the taste of rosin off metal. Not stainless. Not Ti. It always tastes metallic to me. I love a quarts cup with the heater under it.

The downside to the Motar is the 'giraffe' style mouthpiece. Makes it a no-go for a carry. The Sai is heaver and it gets real real hot (I'm pot chain smoker).

In the USA puffitup.com gives great service and usually has all this stuff in stock. There are also discount codes at FC for discounts on the Sai.

Enjoy :)

delerious

I bought a new Sequoia in Titanium with triple Ti and ceramic bucket coils with a Voopoo Drag 2 and Poseidon V2 bubbler from HVT. Should be in my hands by end of week.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I have both a Sai and divine tribe v3.5 atomizer and if flavor is your goal i recommend the DT v3.5 but the Sai hits hard and big rips. Sai comes with a ceramic donut option and its good but DT has best flavor.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Just saw that Divine Tribe is releasing a v4 sometimes this month or next. Also Molecule M22 is being released sometime soon.

v4
3o1y24qq1fy21.jpg

video here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DivineTrib..._driving/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Molecule M22 here:
[YOUTUBEIF]CFMGJoTUxwM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Latest posts

Latest posts