Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Highly Potent Weed Has Swept The Market, Raising Concerns About Health Risks

Thread Title Search
Highly Potent Weed Has Swept The Market, Raising Concerns About Health Risks Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2019, 10:10 AM #21
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond repute
The higher the THC and terpene content the less leaves you smoke, it is the leaves and plant materials combustion that cause health problems not the Cannabinoids and terpenes.
I refuse to smoke Marijuana because it is only 20-25% THC that means 75% of what you are smoking is not getting you high just making smoke that may be bad for you.
If you smoke high potency Cannabis products just smoke less if you really worry about to much THC, As for the more THC the less terpenes and other Cannabinoids, that is just not true you can have very high THC only and very high terpene content in a single variety, and for recreational use you do not really want the other Cannabinoids they do not get you high.

-SamS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
The more THC, the fewer terpenes and other cannabinoids. The less entourage you have, the less enjoyable it becomes.
Sam_Skunkman is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:15 AM #22
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant future
The sky is falling!The sky is falling!

High potency cannabis will lead to our ruination!

Remember all the states that want to limit grows to a paltry few plants,and then cry about the threat of high potency cannabis.

I get tired of hearing their whining.

Ok.I think someone needs a nap.
I Blue my mind.
Slim Pickens is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:56 AM #23
mowood3479

mowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud of
How were people vaping 50 years ago.
(Honestly curious)
mowood3479 is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 12:28 PM #24
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...t-health-risks

well, according to NPR looks like weed has gone from 4% thc to 9% and now 17%
Where's the health risk?
TanzanianMagic is online now Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 01:04 PM #25
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowood3479 View Post
(Honestly curious)
They could of been using a Jamaican steamer pipe that vapes the resin off of a bud?

-SamS
Sam_Skunkman is online now Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 01:08 PM #26
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of light
I just want to get high!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...light=molasses

Home distilled water: Check on ebay for countertop distillers.

Insects got you down? Try HOTSHOT No Pest Strips (NPS). Say goodbye to spider mites, etc.

$20 Hash Press https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=47524

How to transplant stress free: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...94#post1500194

Need durable Plant Markers? Cut an old venetian blind to your size and label with a Sharpie!

Overgrow the world

*****ANYBODY for President *****

The only WOODSTOCK I saw was the WOODSTOCK of my M-14 rifle.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 04:36 PM #27
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
The higher the THC and terpene content the less leaves you smoke, it is the leaves and plant materials combustion that cause health problems not the Cannabinoids and terpenes.
I refuse to smoke Marijuana because it is only 20-25% THC that means 75% of what you are smoking is not getting you high just making smoke that may be bad for you.
If you smoke high potency Cannabis products just smoke less if you really worry about to much THC, As for the more THC the less terpenes and other Cannabinoids, that is just not true you can have very high THC only and very high terpene content in a single variety, and for recreational use you do not really want the other Cannabinoids they do not get you high.

-SamS
I would LOVE to see this tested and verified today...or even a detailed breakdown of the Israeli experiments and their *precise* goal.
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 04:49 PM #28
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Highly potent weed swept the market 25 years ago.

I made sure of that :-)

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:49 PM #29
prune

prune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowood3479 View Post
(Honestly curious)
Spoons.

Heat two spoons over a burner, deposit your material on one spoon then nest the second spoon over the first and squeeze. Horribly wasteful, but quite the buzz at the time...
prune is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 10:54 PM #30
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains...
MintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the rough
This article looks like an uninformed person making observations based purely off of paper results put together by people who also have no fucking clue what they are talking about. “THC increased from 4% THC in 1994 to 12% in 2014...”

Based off of that statement alone I’d say the whole article is a scare piece put together by uninformed idiots. Typical.