Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding

Thread Title Search
Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2019, 03:17 PM #41
GatorGumbo

It doesn't matter much to me who they have connections to, as soon as they mentioned they were trying to get picked up by Big Agro at all I stopped trusting them. Everything they say and every promise they make now can be wiped off the table the second they are bought up. Not stealing donated genetics now, but when the city slickers come in with the money and lawyers they will kick that door down like the house is on fire.

That is one of the biggest reasons why I don't trust them. Anyone with even a modicum of business sense can tell that these folks can't see a foot in front of their face, or they indeed can and are just placating the inquiring minds with BS. I love cannabis science, I've thought The Galaxy is a wonderful and interesting step in understanding, but there are now a million ways they could fuck everyone in the near future and they seem to have a conspicuous intention to BS until they can.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:33 PM #42
Thcvhunter

Thcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud ofThcvhunter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognponyshow View Post
Here is some basic links for you to "newb" out on or better yet... Toke and choke. Stop being a useful idiot naysayer and read up before you clown.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Méry_von_Bruiningk

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trudoviks

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/4488...-h/44881-h.htm (confessions of a thug)

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...bahamas-island
To whom are you referring as a clown?
Thcvhunter is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2019, 05:48 PM #43
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
All i sees that lately there is no much Sam or Chimera around to explain a things
a bit wider and deeper to icmag canna community... ;D LOL

Also have feel for some posters that they awake a bit day by day.. thats a good news..
we finaly go in right direction..

What you think are people still sending samples to Phylos.. or a voice traveled already
long enough and people stopped to send????

That will be interesting to know..
It’s estimated that about 10% of cannabis growers are using cannabis forums. The # may be off but the % is rather low.

It seems inevitable that a lot of folks are completely unaware about the operations of seed companies in general and phylos specifically.

To that end, there are many folks on this forum that seem uninterested in the debacle.
MJPassion is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:50 PM #44
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thcvhunter View Post
Was it this guy?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:57 PM #45
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
All i sees that lately there is no much Sam or Chimera around to explain a things
a bit wider and deeper to icmag canna community... ;D LOL

Also have feel for some posters that they awake a bit day by day.. thats a good news..
we finaly go in right direction..

What you think are people still sending samples to Phylos.. or a voice traveled already
long enough and people stopped to send????

That will be interesting to know..
I had been considering sending in some samples but was skeptical/had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Mostly based on their dumbass categories at the time, I thought.
Another hunch followed that served me well.

I’m just glad to be a recovering seed junkie with several lifetimes worth of seeds to work with. Fuck patented plants, they won’t ever effect/infect my grow.
Kudos to the person who outed this scam.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.
I wood is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2019, 06:25 PM #46
Dognponyshow

Dognponyshow has a spectacular aura aboutDognponyshow has a spectacular aura aboutDognponyshow has a spectacular aura about
Sorry about my ambiguity there the thcvhunter, I was referring to Stdane and his unsubstantiated comment that I am either or both, speaking psychotically due to being a novice concentrate consumer or ranting.

If one refuses to look at empirical evidence and then proceeds to dismiss it as unsubstantiated than I do not know what else to label them as other than IGNORant.

If at any time people want to look into another more heavily respected trove of publications than I encourage people to delve into Wikileaks and extrapolate more intellect from its material that is straight from the horses mouth.

The cannabis loving "individuals" not "community" need to realize that Corporations are not people. Corporations are composed of "PEOPLE" whom have "collectivized" themselves into a group in order to exploit other "PEOPLE" for personal gain. WHOM ARE THESE PEOPLE? I care not what flag they wave but simply, Who "THEY" are?!

Focus on who THEY are, no matter the industry and you will know who is to blame for exploiting you.

Board of Directors, Trustees, Treasurers, ect. The CEO is the face of an inanimate organization, whom gets hired and fired by someone more powerful than them.

s(he) who has the GOLD makes the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thcvhunter View Post
Dognponyshow is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2019, 07:50 PM #47
iBogart

iBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognponyshow View Post
Here is some basic links for you to "newb" out on or better yet... Toke and choke. Stop being a useful idiot naysayer and read up before you clown.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Méry_von_Bruiningk

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trudoviks

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/4488...-h/44881-h.htm (confessions of a thug)

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...bahamas-island
So exactly how do those dots connect to Phylos Bioscience going corporate?
iBogart is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2019, 07:53 PM #48
iBogart

iBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greengenes View Post
SunGrownMids will be interviewed on our podcast 'Growing With Fishes' tonight at 6:30 (west coast time). He's the guy who exposed the Phylos scam, so you'll hear it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. If you have questions, just get in the youtube chat and one of us will ask it. Link;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6sYTxKkcCA
Thanks for the heads up on the podcast. Watched the entire thing and found it both inspiring and disheartening. In the end, the consumer holds the power. Continue to educate the consumers and save our way of life.
iBogart is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:37 PM #49
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
I had been considering sending in some samples but was skeptical/had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Mostly based on their dumbass categories at the time, I thought.
Another hunch followed that served me well.

I’m just glad to be a recovering seed junkie with several lifetimes worth of seeds to work with. Fuck patented plants, they won’t ever effect/infect my grow.
Kudos to the person who outed this scam.

Am didnt send any strain or sample but i am pissed cause of others
and how was lied to people..

specialy angry on breeders from our community that helps them in
their plans while in same time acted its for common good..
Dog Star is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:48 PM #50
frostqueen

frostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
Totally agree, it won't affect me personally; I've made enough hybrids to grow out that I'll be exploring them for 50+ years. I'm also going to snap up some landraces soon for even more projects. Then I'm closing my doors permanently to new genetics.

My main concern is for the public gene pool. That, and it sucks to be flat out lied to by Mowgli. Pretty slimey.

I'll say it again: that galaxy looks like somebody fed a unicorn 50 pounds of skittles and some ex-lax. It is an unreadable clusterfuck. I sure wouldn't be bragging about it. That, and half of the 'data' is based upon whatever random name somebody gave any particular strain.
frostqueen is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.