You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Sour OG From Start TO Finish

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Sour OG From Start TO Finish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2019, 04:23 PM #41
growdady

growdady has a spectacular aura aboutgrowdady has a spectacular aura aboutgrowdady has a spectacular aura about
Had Marcella out the tent for a feeding this morning. I decided to take some pictures of the Blueberry baby girl. There is three more day before I flip the lights to 12/12.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P6100003.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	496634 Click image for larger version

Name:	P6100002.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	496635 Click image for larger version

Name:	P6100001.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	496636

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:49 PM #42
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of light
Hey there Bro
You're looking good there. I have not grown my pheno out yet but all the others I had stretched about double. I'll be watching yours to see how much you get. Its time to move clones outdoors here and I've decided to move my tubs outdoor this year. So I won't be getting any till Oct. at least. I'll round up a couple of my young men to tote them and have it set up out on a ridge by Saturday. I have a Bangi mother in another tub I took clones from last month. I never took the 818 outside before so its a gamble on PM and bud rot but they don't have thick leaves and its high up the ridge. I'll get some good clones anyway for indoor.
Happy Gardening
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2019, 12:45 AM #43
growdady

growdady has a spectacular aura aboutgrowdady has a spectacular aura aboutgrowdady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
Hey there Bro
You're looking good there. I have not grown my pheno out yet but all the others I had stretched about double. I'll be watching yours to see how much you get. Its time to move clones outdoors here and I've decided to move my tubs outdoor this year. So I won't be getting any till Oct. at least. I'll round up a couple of my young men to tote them and have it set up out on a ridge by Saturday. I have a Bangi mother in another tub I took clones from last month. I never took the 818 outside before so its a gamble on PM and bud rot but they don't have thick leaves and its high up the ridge. I'll get some good clones anyway for indoor.
Happy Gardening
Hello Rodehazrd and thanks again for taking the time to visit the thread. I just set my lights out first day of 12/12 here. Good luck on your out doors grow. Please keep me updated on our progress. I am sure the 818 will grow to be a monster outside.

Old 06-14-2019, 02:30 AM #44
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of light
I got Maggie out the ridge today first night outside. I had cut some brush and a couple of trees I drilled and filled with salt last spring. The salt didn't do anything so out came the chainsaw.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2732.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	496830
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2019, 02:42 AM #45
growdady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
I got Maggie out the ridge today first night outside. I had cut some brush and a couple of trees I drilled and filled with salt last spring. The salt didn't do anything so out came the chainsaw.
Sounds like you had some work to do before you could plant. Looks good all caged in nice n safe. Keep me updated bud

Old 06-14-2019, 01:51 PM #46
growdady

Friday is here I'm a day late on my update. The girls are not doing much just chillin. Today they got a feeding, the feed was boosted from 10ml to 14ml per gallon water. They were given Connoisseur Grow and Botanicare Cal-mag Plus. The girls will continue the grow nutrients until I see some flowers forming. Than they will get Connoisseur Bloom, Bud Candy and Big Bud. Well here are a couple of pictures of Breilla and Marcella. They are in the bathtub getting their feeding.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	group.jpg
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	496856 Click image for larger version

Name:	group (2).jpg
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	496857

Old 06-14-2019, 01:57 PM #47
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Happy girls they are,and very well taken care of obviously!!
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2019, 03:08 PM #48
growdady

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
Happy girls they are,and very well taken care of obviously!!
Thanks New England, and thanks for checking out the thread

Old 06-17-2019, 09:10 PM #49
growdady

Had Marcella out the tent today to clean up some bottom leaves. Also took a clone while I was at it.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P6170011.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	497154 Click image for larger version

Name:	P6170010.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	497155

Old 06-18-2019, 01:34 PM #50
growdady

Today the girls got plain water. Their growing good without any issues. Im loving Marcella's shape. She is the blueberry, she has over taken the Sour OG and she is 14 days younger. I planted a rooted clone of the Blueberry this morning put her into a air pot. I have 1 Blueberry clone and two 818's in the 4x2 tent. I wont take anymore clones until the 3rd week of actual flower. Well here is the girls as of 6am this morning.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	group.6.18.19.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	497214 Click image for larger version

Name:	group.6.18.19 (2).jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	497215 Click image for larger version

Name:	P6170015.jpg