What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor lines?

Greetings PANIK. I'm am planning on getting things in order for an outdoor run this summer in Maine. I was looking at your feminized outdoor varieties and was hoping for some insight on a few strains that could perform in the area. I'm looking for something that finishes fast, before Maine's fog season starts in mid-lateSeptember. Gotta be mold resistant, absolutely imperative... Also, flavor would be great, not anything distinctive(lemon, pine, etc), I'd just like the flavor to be rich.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate sorry iv been away for the weekend , ok yes we have lots of early outdoor vareties , you should deffo check out the DFG, September finishing , pink an green ,lemon scented , Kushty its all in the name early kushness going on , Fast Diesel another fast early finishing Diesel strain,.. Check out our feminised outdoor category here mate,..
https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product-category/real-gorilla-seeds/outdoor-feminised/

There all great Royal Mazar will be back instock in 2 weeks..

Hi mate sorry iv been away for the weekend , ok yes we have lots of early outdoor vareties , you should deffo check out the DFG, September finishing , pink an green ,lemon scented , Kushty its all in the name early kushness going on , Fast Diesel another fast early finishing Diesel strain,.. Check out our feminised outdoor category here mate,..
https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product-category/real-gorilla-seeds/outdoor-feminised/

There all great Royal Mazar will be back instock in 2 weeks..

how is the yield of the royal mazar outdoors?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
im curious bout the dfg ive grown all them buy themself to good success durban/freeze/gg#3

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
im curious bout the dfg ive grown all them buy themself to good success durban/freeze/gg#3

DFG have some real nice pheno's in them mate,.. lemon scented,..

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I ran SOD, Fast Diesel, The Kore, Purkle1, DFG, Affidaze, Dosidos, all this summer in the Appalachian mtns. Its was very late run from seeds but still had alot of smaller plants thst produced some good smoke. Im still smoking on some ive got left and it definitely gets the job done. I also ran the SP gsc, and super cream cookies i thinks the name......I ended up with 1 SP gsc female i got a few oz off that was very very good. I was late June starting most the strains and just transplanted most to 5gal buckets. But everything did really good considering the crazy amounts of rain, humidty we had. If i had to pick Id definatly go Purkle1, Dosidos, SOD, DFG, but you cant go wrong with any of the 9 strains ive tried outdoors. Good luck!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
DFG have some real nice pheno's in them mate,.. lemon scented,..

View Image

Definatly no BS there....nice big colas that was ready to harvest early Sept in 38n!!!! This is a must for gurilla growers guys....I promise nobody will be dissatisfied with a pack of DFG.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I read the same things you can, and from Panikz stock chose the DFG the Fast Diesel and the Mighty Gold. I did 3 of each, but I'm still vegging the mums, so can only speak of their growth indoors. The best 3 of the 9, are all Mighty Gold. It looks good by any measure. The next best 3 are all Fast Diesel. 20% less growth than the Mighty Gold. The 3 in last place, obviously all 3 DFG. It looks a little lame beside the Mighty gold, and is 20% behind the Red Diesel. Putting quite a gap between the DFG and the gold medalist. While in grow, under leds.

The DFG might be clearly behind in this group, but I have mums up from other breeders that are edging closer to the bin each day.

I think my prize plant might be a Fast Diesel by the end of the season. Last year they featured in a lot of peoples grow diaries, and did very well. Though the Mighty Gold is further ahead right now. More than 20% really.

Some diaries did have August finishes, using Panikz wares. So mid September you might be smoking it.

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
im 44 degrees north east i dont like going into october some years end september can be shit earlier the better

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
My Fast Diesels, we had a heavy rain and they were still really young and I put a tarp over them.....well you can see were it's going lol. Yea my fault on those. The rain come so fast and heavy my tarp collapsed and washed out my FD. But the SOD was good outdoors!!!!

marmarb

How was the shipping to east coast thinking of grabbing a bulk pack. And since they relaunched the bay pick up some old goodies.

PabloAcuario

I’ve not been growing canna long. This will be my fourth year/season.
Outside, Lat 53 UK, improved heavy clay soil in borders/beds and 35 Litre pots.

Tried most of the alleged outdoor strains for the UK over the last four seasons and was disappointed with all of them :dunno:

The only stand out was Royal Mazar :yay:
Dead easy to grow. Suffered my inept growing skills and neglect.
Early finish before the sheyet UK Autumn set in. First-Second week in September.

This year I’m not wasting my time trying anything else.
Sticking to Royal Mazar :groupwave:

Takes a lot to impress me but RM impressed the hell out of me and so did the RGS service.
I can not recommend it enough

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I’ve not been growing canna long. This will be my fourth year/season.
Outside, Lat 53 UK, improved heavy clay soil in borders/beds and 35 Litre pots.

Tried most of the alleged outdoor strains for the UK over the last four seasons and was disappointed with all of them :dunno:

The only stand out was Royal Mazar :yay:
Dead easy to grow. Suffered my inept growing skills and neglect.
Early finish before the sheyet UK Autumn set in. First-Second week in September.

This year I’m not wasting my time trying anything else.
Sticking to Royal Mazar :groupwave:

Takes a lot to impress me but RM impressed the hell out of me and so did the RGS service.
I can not recommend it enough

Did you try out DFG , Kushty or GreenGold or Fast Diesel mate also Lemonade OG was one of the top strains of last year for outdoor growers here in uk with the best flavoured smoke,..:tiphat:

PabloAcuario

Did you try out DFG , Kushty or GreenGold or Fast Diesel mate also Lemonade OG was one of the top strains of last year for outdoor growers here in uk with the best flavoured smoke,..:tiphat:

I tried Mighty Gold as well as Royal Mazar.
I could write exactly the same post as #13 but substitute Mighty Gold.
Another awesome strain :biggrin:

Hey PANIKZ.

Can't thank you enough. Ended up growing DFG and Easy Sativa X Skunk. Both performed very, very well, but the ESS was an awesome surprise for freebies. Dank fruity, super sickly sweet, rock hard dankness. Just awesome quality pot for outdoor production. The finished fast. Easily down by early mid Sept. The DFG could've used another week, honestly, but when you dealing with the morning dew EVERY morning, you gotta cut loss before it becomes exponential... And when I cut there's was only maybe .5% mold... I repeat, in Maine.

Just awesome work PANIKZ.

Latest posts

Latest posts