You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zamal Bliss limited edition

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Zamal Bliss limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2019, 09:27 PM #11
Sarayidoja

Sarayidoja will become famous soon enoughSarayidoja will become famous soon enough
Zamal Bliss, started Jan 15 with 12/12fs and 15min of FR at the end of the light cycle.
Started flowering roughly in mid Feb. She is now ±80cm tall and is fattening up.
Apparently my organic soil mix was too hot :(

The lower branches were pollinated with a Mauritius x Ethiopian male and harvested 2 weeks ago.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....1&d=1554664744

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....1&d=1554664744
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZB 01.04. (1).jpg
Views:	123
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	490790 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZB 01.04..jpg
Views:	170
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	490791
Sarayidoja is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:42 AM #12
robotwithdreams

robotwithdreams is just really nicerobotwithdreams is just really nicerobotwithdreams is just really nicerobotwithdreams is just really nicerobotwithdreams is just really nicerobotwithdreams is just really nicerobotwithdreams is just really nicerobotwithdreams is just really nicerobotwithdreams is just really nice
Sarayidoja, nice job!!

Thanks for posting.
robotwithdreams is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:25 PM #13
paisajedehierba

paisajedehierba is a jewel in the roughpaisajedehierba is a jewel in the roughpaisajedehierba is a jewel in the roughpaisajedehierba is a jewel in the roughpaisajedehierba is a jewel in the roughpaisajedehierba is a jewel in the rough
perhaps a nepalese pheno?

Hello,
on march 28 I started (among others) two Zamal Bliss seeds (paper towel method). After germination I put them in a coco Jiffy (March 31.) with poting compost and later in a pot (1 liter) containing earth with higher nutrient level (April 03.). The lights are cfl 4x 24W. Both are getting the same conditions from the beginning.

The first germinated quick (one and half day), the second one day later. They are developing with different speed. The quick starter shows darker green leafs and rapid grow speed. I guess the quick starter is the frequent Zamal pheno.

The second shows a brighter green (second picture) and a less rapid grow speed.

On the one hand the second germling could have had bad luck when picked up with tweezers while transplanting into the Jiffy (injured root). On the other hand I´m wondering if it is the rare nepalese pheno which should not show that rapid development?

What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZamBl April 08..jpg
Views:	42
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	491355 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZamBl April 12..jpg
Views:	50
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	491356
paisajedehierba is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2019, 11:19 AM #14
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Amazing pics Dubi!Almost like the big colas of Zam Hash.This confirms my concerns that my Zamal Bliss girl didn't have a good spot and less light intensity than needed for such a tropical expression.Nevertheless,it was a joy to grow , look at and ,consume now.

It seems resistant to mites of all kinds,even the worst ones!It caught some aphids but almost nonexistent.No mold either.

The smell is floral indeed,primarily jasmine for me,really lovely.It shares some terps with the other nep jam crosses I've tried.

The effect is stimulating ,energetic but can sometimes catch you off guard,if for example toke a bit too much as a wake and bake... I have to wait for it to sit some more though cause the mother of this clone developed some very introspective qualities after some cure(and I say this as a good thing )
Hi Syd,

Glad your experience with the new Zamal Bliss has been pleasant and satisfying, both during her growth/flowering, and now with her cured flowers.
I think you were the first grower to test this new Zamal hybrid, i really appreciate you gave a try to this new genetics,
thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us, the bud pics are mouth watering

Zamal Bliss it's indeed a very pest and mold resistant sativa hybrid, she had to fight with many plagues and stressful conditions in our testing of the strain last year, but she won to all the pathogens like a champion. It starts with a more tamed Nepal Jam structure at seedling stage, to later explode in vigor, stretching and flower production in late veg/flowering stage. Although both parental plants of this hybrid can produce purple colors, their pigmentation are very cold dependant (especially on the Zamal moher) so Zamal Bliss only shows intense purple colors with cold temps in the last stage of flowering.

Happy to hear also that your female produced interesting floral/jasmine terpenes (i love jasmine aromas in cannabis, quite rare to find them in our beloved plant) and that her psychoactivity is powerfully stimulating. You are right, Purple Zamal, mother of Zamal Bliss, produces a very electric but also thought provoking and introspective effect, it can really catch you off guard The effect of this Zamal mother reminds me some pure Hazes. On the other hand, Gerrit's Zamal A (mother of Zamaldelica) can be also very trippy (especially in hybrids) but she is much more kinder and less psychologically agressive than Purple Zamal mother. With both Zamal mothers and the Mauritius sativa i think we cover a wide spectrum of the best traits that these rare sativas from that part of the world can offer.

Thanks again friend. Have a lovely weekend!
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:24 AM #15
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Good luck with them TexasTea
Do you plan to grow her indoors or outdoors this season ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTea View Post
Seed is in the dirt...
dubi is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2019, 11:32 AM #16
dubi
Vendor

Hi Sarayidoja

A joy to see your Zamal Bliss in her last stage of flowering. Guess this one is easier to grow than the crazy Mauritius x Ethiopian. If she started the flowering in mid Feb then she's really a fast flowering pheno for such a sativa expression, looks very advanced after 7-8 weeks of flowering.

Well done Glad to know that you also pollinated her with a Mauritius x Ethiopian male, the hybrid will be quite variable, but i'm sure really interesting sativa expressions can be found in those seeds.... a blend of Zamal, Mauritius, Ethiopian, Nepalese and Jamaican sounds like music to my ears

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Wish you are also enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarayidoja View Post
Zamal Bliss, started Jan 15 with 12/12fs and 15min of FR at the end of the light cycle.
Started flowering roughly in mid Feb. She is now ±80cm tall and is fattening up.
Apparently my organic soil mix was too hot :(

The lower branches were pollinated with a Mauritius x Ethiopian male and harvested 2 weeks ago.
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:38 AM #17
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisajedehierba View Post
Hello,
on march 28 I started (among others) two Zamal Bliss seeds (paper towel method). After germination I put them in a coco Jiffy (March 31.) with poting compost and later in a pot (1 liter) containing earth with higher nutrient level (April 03.). The lights are cfl 4x 24W. Both are getting the same conditions from the beginning.

The first germinated quick (one and half day), the second one day later. They are developing with different speed. The quick starter shows darker green leafs and rapid grow speed. I guess the quick starter is the frequent Zamal pheno.

The second shows a brighter green (second picture) and a less rapid grow speed.

On the one hand the second germling could have had bad luck when picked up with tweezers while transplanting into the Jiffy (injured root). On the other hand I´m wondering if it is the rare nepalese pheno which should not show that rapid development?

What do you think?
Hi paisajedehierba,

Glad to see you are also growing the new Zamal Bliss, much appreciated!

As i commented in my reply to Syd, Zamal Bliss starts with a tamed Nepal Jam growth in seedling stage. Only in flowering stage we will be able to confirm whether she is the rare Nepal Jam pheno or the more common Zamal pheno .... both are very easy to identify, the most common Zamal pheno stretches a lot in flowering and has an explosive flowering with massive pistils production, while the rare Nepal Jam pheno stays much more smaller in flowering, produces less pistils and more resin.

Good luck with them!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 10:39 AM #18
Sarayidoja

Sarayidoja will become famous soon enoughSarayidoja will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi Sarayidoja

A joy to see your Zamal Bliss in her last stage of flowering. Guess this one is easier to grow than the crazy Mauritius x Ethiopian. If she started the flowering in mid Feb then she's really a fast flowering pheno for such a sativa expression, looks very advanced after 7-8 weeks of flowering.

Well done Glad to know that you also pollinated her with a Mauritius x Ethiopian male, the hybrid will be quite variable, but i'm sure really interesting sativa expressions can be found in those seeds.... a blend of Zamal, Mauritius, Ethiopian, Nepalese and Jamaican sounds like music to my ears

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Wish you are also enjoying it!
Hi Dubi,
I tried the dried flowers from the seed harvest in a joint and in a vaporizer. The onset is a creeper. It takes 15 minutes or more to really feel a buzz in the head.
It's a nice warm lightweight buzz, feel happy vibe with a hard knock out stone after 2 hours, where I needed to take a nap. It tasted like pure Hash ... I probably got the Nepalese Pheno
I'll let her grow 2 more weeks and decide when to harvest when the trichomes start to get brown.
Sarayidoja is online now Quote

Old 04-28-2019, 12:19 PM #19
West Aera

West Aera will become famous soon enoughWest Aera will become famous soon enough
Lone survivor zamal bliss. Had a very difficult time germinating them, 4 died and this was the only one to pull through after 10 days of going between a glass of water and wet paper towel and eventually just forcefully cracking it open, this little girl soldiers on. Going to be hit with panama x honduras pollen
West Aera is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2019, 02:16 PM #20
CoCo_LoCo

CoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the rough
Wow impressive plants. Great work
CoCo_LoCo is offline Quote