What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fierce Vaporizer / Fury2 Vaporizer by Healthyrips.com

Galaxy420

Here are two great vaporizers that are portable style Dry Herb vaporizers.

They are the Fierce and the Fury2 https://www.healthyrips.com/

the Fierce Vape is a large model of Fury2. Fury2 came out first eTC..
Fury2 is a personal vaporizer that is a small unit. Fury2 vape handles small loads of herb very efficiently and allows micro dosing ETC... you can pack quite a bit of herb in there but a loose load tends to be better. there is literally no draw resistance at all on this vape

The Fierce is a larger style vaporizer for group use and larger loads with a removal battery that can be pre-charged and changed out on the go.

I personally only use the Water pipe Adapter WPA for my fury 2 to micro dose with and drop it on my water Bubbler for smooth high heat extraction ...

Just wanted to bring this vape up here and let people know about these great products... over protection of circuitry with a clean isolated air path away from the heater and electronics eTC...

Check them out

Galaxy420

using like point one in the Fury 2 for an entire session... this little vape pulls out all the goodies and is so efficient at small loads... keeping tolerance in check is not an issue with this vape... had to switch out vapes recently and used my Haze V3 for a few days and that vape sucked down all my herb as a conduction beast. sure made me glad to have a fury 2. I'll give the Fierce a try later on when I* get VAS ( vape acquisition syndrome)

Galaxy420

just cleaned the bowl chamber for fury2 with a isopropyl dabbed Q tip. be careful not to touch iso around the little piece of silicone around the top of the bowl rim . that is what holds the glass attachments in place.
the first Fury2 I had I touched the edge with that iso and it shrunk some and WPA was loose thereafter ... new vape is nice and tight as long as no iso touches that area...

Galaxy420

apparently Fierce vape had a heat issue where @ really hard pulls on a bubbler the heat point dropped some... they have re flashed the heater and now it keeps up with the demand... it is not an issue for most people but the hard hitters noticed the issue... if you are a hard hitter and have an older Fierce model with the heat issue Healthyrips will re flash your unit if you send it in

Galaxy420

4/20 sale going til 4-20

details below

Our FURY 2 is available now for just $109! That's a total of $30 OFF all FURY 2 Bundles with coupon code: HR420 https://www.healthyrips.com/store/c8/FURY_2.html

This price includes the following:
FURY 2 with Stainless Steel Chamber
Protective Smell Cover
Wall Charger, Micro USB Cable, Cleaning Brush, Tweezers, Loading Tool, etc.
And one Extra Accessory from the following choices:

• SHRED Grinder
  • Glass Bubbler 2.0
  • Glass WPA
  • Glass Bent Mouthpiece
and this - you can only get the Stainless Steel Chamber in our FURY 2 (all rebrands have an aluminum chamber).

Edit- of all the extras I recommend the WPA ... in fact I have only used that WPA to vape with nothing else so far for a year and a half...

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Can't say enough good about my Fury2. I use the bent glass mouth piece. Never liked the stock mouth piece. The WPA is also excellent.

They announced that a version 3 may be on the way.

I do not own a Fierce yet and I am not buying since I am moving but they have good reviews as well.

Very good customer service.

Galaxy420

@Ringodoggie at this point I lightly pack the wpa for least draw resistance and light packing keeps me at a low tolerance too... I used to stuff in as tight as possible.... way better effects with a loose pack and gentle slow draws with added air to increase oxygenation of those plant ligands ... setting up that COX/ LOX pathway for maximal effects

Edit -

Fierce sale too-

or a limited time we will be offering a $30 discount off our FIERCE now through April 20, 2019.
That’s only $189 for our new FIERCE!
https://www.healthyrips.com/store/c9/FIERCE.html

No coupon code necessary.

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
They recently announced the Fury2 for $99. They are phasing out the v2 for a v3.

Happy 420, all. This is definitely the day to buy. Sales are everywhere.

Galaxy420

They recently announced the Fury2 for $99. They are phasing out the v2 for a v3.

Happy 420, all. This is definitely the day to buy. Sales are everywhere.

great point man.... #3 will have removable battery most likely if they can get that to fit in that design . hope they do not mess up a good thing with F2 right now

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I think a removable battery and an improved mouthpiece were on the list of new features for V3.

Galaxy420

I think a removable battery and an improved mouthpiece were on the list of new features for V3.

sounds awesome, glad they are making improvements

Haptic feedback would be nice. I've hit mine many times, not realizing it's shut off.

yeah, that 4 min shut off catches you unawares... takes just a few secs to get back to heat but still an annoyance..

not sure about noisy vibrating vapes... I like silent no noise vapes way batter...
I had an odin vape and that vibration made me want to throw the thing across the room it was so annoying

Samuel Caldwell

The screen is unreadable in sunlight. Even in the car, it's very difficult.

The haptic feedback could be turned off if not wanted. Most units I've read about have that as an option.

G

IMO most important is the removable battery.I've let my fury 2 aside in favour of xvape fog,mostly for this reason. Clouds and taste are better,too.Fury wins in size and ease of cleaning.

Galaxy420

The screen is unreadable in sunlight. Even in the car, it's very difficult.

The haptic feedback could be turned off if not wanted. Most units I've read about have that as an option.

most vapes are hard to read in sunlight... it would be great to be able to turn off the vibe but not sure they will program it that way

Galaxy420

If anyone picked up one of these vapes for 420 hope you are liking it... i'm lovin the simplicity of the fury ... lite packs, easy vaping , great air flow and extraction . Noice

Latest posts

Latest posts