What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purkle#1

QQNPK

This is the thread i was looking for ! Lol, both this and the lemon drizzle seems really good im really tempted to try em :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This is the thread i was looking for ! Lol, both this and the lemon drizzle seems really good im really tempted to try em :tiphat:

You better get some Lemon Dizzle, and RG4.....or any of Panikz gear. The DFG, Purkle, Dosidos, Kore, SOD, FD all good outdoor strains. I'm getting ready to harvest my indoor Lemon D, an RG4 in a few wks!!!!:biggrin:

QQNPK

You better get some Lemon Dizzle, and RG4.....or any of Panikz gear. The DFG, Purkle, Dosidos, Kore, SOD, FD all good outdoor strains. I'm getting ready to harvest my indoor Lemon D, an RG4 in a few wks!!!!:biggrin:

Hehe thanks mate so far im locked onto the purkle, zkittzo and i could probably do lemon drizzle or lemonade OG, the dosi seems tempting same with the real gorill4.. lol ill need a bigger tent :laughing: :tiphat: imma find your journal and follow that, if there is any that is ?