Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

Thread Title Search
Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2018, 09:25 PM #41
Teddybrae
Irresponsible Hermit

Teddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant future
FERMENTED makes comments about Odours?

No Mate ... she was either sick and exuding toxins, or she was a big meat eater.

If I assume yr a Yank ... I recall the Viet Cong could smell your Soldiers before they could see them.

If I assume yr a Pom ... then your nation is known for its indifferent bathing habits.

To infer I don't know the difference between Sour and Sex denies that I 've been successfully fucking for 53 years now.

(Hmmm. How'd ya be? 53 years and my dick's STILL not worn out! I 'M PROUD!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermented View Post
she smelled SOUR!!!

What you were smelling is the result of an epic session of love making that morning, it was so good that she probably didn't have time for a wash before she rushed to work. In Paris, you are respected if you smell like you've just been involved in a marathon love making session.

and here's another hint for old guys, you smell too unless you shower daily with soap on the smelly areas, scrub/exfoliate your skin every week and use warm water for washing your clothes.

and this leads me to moisturizers.....now we need to use it daily after a shower, especially during dry months
Teddybrae is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:34 PM #42
Andyo

Andyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud of
Lee rider jeans and monkey boots

Ive been looking for them ,its what i wore aged 20 yrs old.
Funny how i fancy getting a couple of pairs
I looked on line they still make them .
Thing is im the same size as then fitness is my obsession.
ive a black levi T/shirt that must be 20 yrs old raggy old thing but i love it ! .A

Old 12-24-2018, 10:26 PM #43
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post
FERMENTED makes comments about Odours?

No Mate ... she was either sick and exuding toxins, or she was a big meat eater.

If I assume yr a Yank ... I recall the Viet Cong could smell your Soldiers before they could see them.

If I assume yr a Pom ... then your nation is known for its indifferent bathing habits.

To infer I don't know the difference between Sour and Sex denies that I 've been successfully fucking for 53 years now.

(Hmmm. How'd ya be? 53 years and my dick's STILL not worn out! I 'M PROUD!)
As the odometer rolled past 60, I noticed my tolerance isn't working as well as it used to.

If you're 53, You were 10 years old when Viet Nam ended.
Aussies and Americans not happy.

Zeez is offline Quote

Old 12-24-2018, 11:52 PM #44
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyo View Post
ive a black levi T/shirt that must be 20 yrs old raggy old thing but i love it ! .A
Weird flex, but okay.
"Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
"Your an idiot jelly"- Blu3Kush
"You're"- Jellyfish
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2018, 12:18 AM #45
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
You'll lose hair where you want it, and grow it where you don't.
This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.

- Wade Wilson

---
Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

Old 12-25-2018, 05:49 AM #46
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Uh what was I gonna say....mmm uh oh yeah cool

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is online now Quote

Old 12-25-2018, 08:14 AM #47
Andyo

Andyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud of
60 plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Weird flex, but okay.
What is *flex ?

Old 12-25-2018, 11:14 AM #48
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
I've blown through the 60s.. you're in for more surprises in your 70s.. all those things get worse.
Snook is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2018, 12:17 PM #49
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I know an old fella who uses this increased eye-brow hair growth to his advantage - he works at the post office and the ladies there never stop nattering about 'How Big' his bushy eyebrows are....

Old 12-25-2018, 02:06 PM #50
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
GF makes me go for mani-pedicures with her. Ear and nose waxing get done the same day if she thinks I'm due and hurt like fuck. Brings a tear to my eyes every time. lol
This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.

- Wade Wilson

---
Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote