Originally Posted by trifector
Throwing money at a problem ain't the best way to start, instead try to understand what's being done then it shall eventually become clearer why the disapointment.
In "joint"/cigarette smoking, for example, what we got boils down to some self-vilifying (toxic) yet very convenient consumption method: a disposable containment tubular wall made of wood fiber + glue collects super-hot combustion exhaust gases from burning-hot vegetal tissue in order to provide an efficient "Release/Transport Agent
" while turning to dust simultaneously. Most unfortunately this results in a mix of contaminated "vapour" exposing us to a multitude of by-products promoting even more toxic secondary reactions when heated...
The device you mention belongs to what i came to classify as a "Hot Dry Air Ovenizer
" where the "Release/Transport Agent" ain't carrying as much energy on top of being part of a relatively slow thermalization process which tends to penetrate vegetal tissue much too deep. So it should be no wonder why that fails to emulate your smoker habbit, really!
My recommendation is to pay more attention to devices supporting a potent "burst
" mode, one only targeting the contact-surface where trichome glands reside, ideally.
Good day, have fun!!