What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

opinioni e pareri QB samsung lm301b

2milarg

hi everyone I'm Italian and I'm new to the forum I would like advice from you, I'm setting up a growroom of 10FTx6.5FT and I would have opted for 7 quantum board 480w samsung lm301b (1qb 480w = 4x288 diodes) tot max watt 3300, watt to which everything will travel between 1700w to 2400w (between 240w to 340w x single qb 480w and between 60w and 85w for a single 288 diodes) all at a height between 19 "and 22" with ppfd calculated by manufacturers not exceeding 1000ppfd to this height, I will lower them gradually when I begin to interfere co2 in the room.
so I ask you more experienced what do you think ??
being fully dimmable, I can increase the watt if required or reduce it, thus obtaining greater efficiency.
let me know what you think, the Italian community thanks you for your work.

R

rastafari80

ciao, mi sembra una buona scelta il lm301b visto che è il top in questo momento in quanto ad efficienza.
secondo me 7 pannelli da 480w sono fin troppi per quell'area [cioè... sono ben 28 pannelli di lm301b... te la cavi con meno]

prenderei in considerazione i più vecchi lm561c perchè trovi delle lampade più grosse e ben strutturate.

perdi il 7% di efficienza in questo caso, ma parliamo cmq di un rapporto molto vicino al 2, rispetto all'1 scarso di una hps...

Koondense

Veteran
6x 480W will be perfect.
Each easily covers 3.3x3.25ft.

One question, why use "feet" when you live in a metric country? :)

Cheers

R

rastafari80

easy peasy.
try to g00gle "90x90 cm grow tent" and then "3x3 feet grow tent".
now... guess which one gives lots of results and which is only a waste of time...

Learning to grow cannabis makes you to get used to use feet, farenheit etc.etc.

Koondense

Veteran
Italy and most of the world sells metric meters, so op is doing extra conversions when stating his grow area, he built it in meters not feet.
Conversion brings chance for mistakes and rounded values.
The google search example just says a whole another thing, no need to use imperial units further, if you know what i mean.

R

rastafari80

lol.

when you ask something, just try to be humble and understand the answer.

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
The question was not for you obviously, but ok.
Talk about being humble and understanding...

R

rastafari80

next time tag the user you're questioning.
giving answer, on a forum and in life, is usually a form a kindness, not a mean so you can start patronizing.

Koondense

Veteran
Listen dude,
first you were writing in italian while in the international section, second why assume anyone is talking to you when there's a clear question in the OP? Why would i ask you anything, what if i didn't understand italian? What are you some kind of attorney or what..?
Leave the thread alone if you're not willing to contribute anymore.
And I'm the one patronizing...

R

rastafari80

speaking about contributing... very usefull post for the OP ahahaha

I suggest you next time be sure to understand both the language and the answers.
You didn't get it and you keep going.

Yeah yeah, I tried to be kind giving you as answer AN EXAMPLE to understand something you don't.

Sleep tight : next time I'll ignore your off-topic question.

Last edited:
R

rastafari80

is that another question? lol.

sure mate, just don't write anymore. simply as that.

as said and shown before, I'm polite, I'm happily here to give answer and exchange opinions with people.