Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Anyone Else Suffer From Insomnia

Thread Title Search
Anyone Else Suffer From Insomnia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2017, 11:30 AM #31
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Melatonin really screwed me up.it worked at first then I would have to take up to 20 30 mgs.only thing that works for me is drinking.not even sleepin pills work.I've been up for 2 or 3 days now.it's hell.only thing that works long term is diet and exercise.
shithawk420 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:05 PM #32
FreeUrMind

Hey shithawk420 I was up again last night.sleeping tablets don't work on me too just hope last night isn't
The start of my insomnia kicking back in.i think your right about exercise but I have changed my diet to food that can help with sleep but to be honest it dosent work for me...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:36 PM #33
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Honestly the only thing that seems to work for is edibles but i only harvest so much weed so they don't last long.and when I do sleep it's only an hour at a time if I'm lucky.herbal teas help a little bit but don't help that much.best of luck in our quest for sleep buddy

Old 08-01-2017, 12:38 PM #34
Smokerman

Smokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of lightSmokerman is a glorious beacon of light
Zopiclone/Imovane is evil My Dr gave me a scrip for 90 7.5 mg tabs back in January, told me to take "a couple" if one doesn't help.
Well I took 2 and lost 2 days. New guidelines from Health Canada say take a half of a 7.5 mg tab. I have since thrown the rest away and changed doctors.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:12 PM #35
FreeUrMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Honestly the only thing that seems to work for is edibles but i only harvest so much weed so they don't last long.and when I do sleep it's only an hour at a time if I'm lucky.herbal teas help a little bit but don't help that much.best of luck in our quest for sleep buddy
I tried edibles 2 weeks ago for first time.and had best sleep ever but they cost so much the guy I bought from was charging £20 a bar & now he has put price up to £25 a bar and cut the weight of bars by half.and the last bar I had felt as if he isn't mixing the shatter through chocolate properly because you could eat half bar and feel it and next day eat other half and I couldn't feel it.so now I am going to make my own..

Old 08-01-2017, 08:35 PM #36
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Trazadone.... yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2017, 01:43 AM #37
WelderDan

WelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant future
I've had wicked bad chronic insomnia for about 25 years. You name it, I've tried it. Melatonin, nothing. Herbal teas, nothing. Lots of exercise, nope. Trazadone, as Trout suggested, no go.

Weed works great, but I build up tolerance fast, so after 3-4 days, nope. Xanax knocks me out, but again, tolerance kicks in after a few days, plus that shit rots your memory. Alcohol works, but I have to get toasty, and face it, it's bad for you long term.

So I rotate between the 3 things that do work. I'll take a couple Xanax on Sunday night to get a good rest before beginning my work week. I try to limit the Xanax to twice a week max. I like the buzz so I give 'em to my wife to dole out. I switch over to alcohol for a day or two. Then weed if I have any. Then if I'm having a bad week I may take Xanax for a 2nd time.

This is what works for me. I can't say it would work for you. It sure isn't what I call good for you. And I do tend to mix the three sometimes. All I know is that after a while, you will try anything.

I went nearly two full weeks with no sleep once. Was having auditory hallucinations. Hearing sirens, weird noises. I was afraid I was loosing my cookies. Then someone hooked me up with a couple Xanax. I took them at 10:00 pm on a Friday, and slept straight thru to 6:00 pm Saturday. Best sleep I ever had.

I don't recommend doing what I do. But I understand what you are going thru. The one thing I will recommend, is when you find what works, don't depend on only that. If smoking or edibles work, great, but give yourself a break every few days. You may have to live with a sleepless night or two, but it's worth if so you don't build up a tolerance.

Sorry for the long post. I'm just relating my personal experience so you know I understand where you are coming from.

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
WelderDan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:52 AM #38
shithawk420

Trazadone worked for a little bit bUT quickly built a tolerance and almost od,cause I drink everyday.I recently started taking low doses of xanax so I end up taking 3 at a time and it seems to work but my doc isn't gonna prescribe me anymore so I gotta make them last.I I'm an alcoholic so the last thing I want to do is get addicted to pills.this is a curse.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:59 AM #39
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Dont made combo of Xanax and alchohol.. this are deadly..

or if you drink pills that day dont drink alchohol in any case..

Pills are toxic shit,you will feel after some time other medical problems and
in the end your problem with alchohol will be minor in comparement
when you hook yourself with pharma toxic waste.

Maybe you need to try Passion Flower--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passiflora
or Hops tea---https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hops

Nature have pretty strong tranquilizators of CNS,there are other plants that can help
https://dreamstudies.org/2010/07/13/5...nd-relaxation/

Usually when i search for some ailments they come from nature... nature knows best..

also maybe opium is possible to find and use him for some short of duration time..

i dont know but think that pharma pills and synthetics are not suitable for
proper good healthy medicating,organic compounds from nature showed me best
action ever and i belive them more than synthetics.
Dog Star is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:59 AM #40
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
That^^
Don't do the pills n booze dance.... recipe for stopping your heart. Alcohol depresses the nervous system, and so do the pills- if your heart relaxes too much its game over.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Mars hydro ts1000 test- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362526

csg triangle cheesedog x London church testers- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362387
mr.brunch is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.