Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2017, 04:34 PM #21
Sasaki

Sasaki is on a distinguished road
*when I say psychoactivity i mean a lysergic-kind of high
Sasaki is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2017, 12:50 PM #22
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thank you all for the warm welcome to our first autoflowering strain

As you may know, it has not been a priority at ACE to breed autoflowering strains, but the birth of the Auto Malawi x Northern Lights happened in a such natural way, and i am so satisfied with its testing that we have finally decided to release it.
dubi is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:00 PM #23
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Welcome Sasaki,

Most cannabis strains flower correctly with at least 4 of hours of direct light (obviously the other growing variables must be correct too) although of course the more light the better.

To answer your question, Auto Malawi x Northern Lights is a big sized (or XL as other seed companies like to call it) autoflowering strain, with lots of sativa vigor and surprisingly producing very high yields for an autoflowering. It can easily reach 1.5 meters when grown properly, producing a huge main cola and heavy side colas too.

To be honest the effect is not so overpowering like our photodependent Malawi and Malawi hybrids, but it has good strength and great qualities by its own, it's not a typical Malawi, neither a NL, the good thing is that it's a completly new and interesting thing on its own right.
dubi is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:54 PM #24
Sasaki

Thanks for the info Dubi!
Appreciate your sincerity. I have allready purchased 3 beans. They sprout 2weeks ago the 3 of theme. For now, everything is going great!
Sasaki is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:14 PM #25
OnceUpon

OnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the rough
this one sounds great.
i found the mal x pck & Purple malawi made me a little anxious (not so much after a few tries)

judging from your description and the mention that its "not so overpowering"

this new hybrid has a "friendlier" effect??
OnceUpon is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2017, 03:17 PM #26
Sasaki

I have started a Grow Report of this strain!
You all are welcome to visit it and interact.
Im loking forward to on the one hand recive your opinions and suggestions in order to achive a more complete growing experience and in the oder hand answer all your cuestions and doubdts the best way I can.
Feel free to come by!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....55#post7952255
Sasaki is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:30 PM #27
OnceUpon

OnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the rough
I find this project intriguing.

I'm not so interested in the auto version of the latest cup winner. but an autoflower malawi...or thai. etc. this could help add some diversity to a pretty much afghan dominated selection that works for folks around 50 N

although you say the sativa pheno in your cross is not as interesing smoke wise, the growth sounds very interesting. maybe in the future projects one of these very sativa auto's will be the line you continue to breed future generations with. sounds fun.

keep it up!
OnceUpon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:38 PM #28
dubi
Vendor

We are testing this season many different lines of the Malawi x NL auto flowering hybrid. The hybrid is being tested at 3 different spots and they are at different stage of development (in each location they were planted at different moment, late March, April and May).

Here are some Auto Malawi x NL finishing the stretching in late May and getting ready for the flowering under the strong sun.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Auto Malawi x NL end of May2.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	294.0 KB
ID:	414223 Click image for larger version

Name:	Auto Malawi x NL end of May.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	396.2 KB
ID:	414224
dubi is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:20 PM #29
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Thanks for the photos Dubi. Looks a lovely Auto.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2017, 10:47 AM #30
48N

48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough
What's the maximum stretch outdoors? They're starting to flower now and they're about 25-30 cm
Maximum height restriction is approximately 90-100 cm
Will they exceed that height?