You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Malawi x Panama

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Malawi x Panama Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2017, 06:14 PM #31
Shadowsfall

Shadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura about
I've got 3 malxpan going little help on pheno I think I got 1 Malawi dominant very stretchy and narrow buds while other 2 are more compact and dense little help thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170826_105452.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	425467 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170826_105524.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	425468 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170826_105555.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	425469
Shadowsfall is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:00 PM #32
The Hatter

The Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really niceThe Hatter is just really nice
I am testing the waters with just one of these and it is light years ahead of the other plants I am doing from seed this time. Ace genetics tend to be very vigorous, but I think this girl might be the record holder for me. She is growing so much faster than the others that I will either have to flip the room early or risk her going up into the lights. She has these beautiful 11 finger leaves.

I'm a Medical Cannabis Patient: Proof of Progress

This world is but a fevered dream, as such it would be folly to mistake anything I have said here for reality.

I am quite mad after all.
The Hatter is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:07 PM #33
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Shadowsfall,

Hopefully i'm not confusing your Malawi x Panamas with your Panama x Malawis,
if that's the case please let me know

Your 3 Malawi x Panama look like the Old Killer Malawi mother with extra yield and faster development. Thanks for all your updates, i'm enjoying a lot with them!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 12:12 AM #34
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
I've sampled a bit...after you smoke it it is easy to confuse malawi x panama...panamaxmalawi malapanakapowiii

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora
Claude Hopper is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:59 AM #35
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
Hatter,

Yes, this cross is very vigorous and the smoke is top notch. Its making me rethink what I want to concentrate on for my next grow.

Ace is the Place

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:23 AM #36
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude Hopper View Post
I've sampled a bit...after you smoke it it is easy to confuse malawi x panama...panamaxmalawi malapanakapowiii

View Image
Superb !!! Great work Claude!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 09:04 PM #37
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
SEPT 4

Malawi x Panama early days stretch going on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MALAWI X PANAMA.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	426714
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:21 PM #38
Borderliner

Borderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud of
lovely cola

Finished 9 sb
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298125

Malawi Zamaldelica grow with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338437

Malawi x Panama with Amare SE 450
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74099
Borderliner is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 06:43 PM #39
Shadowsfall

Shadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura about
Great job looks to be a heavy cola there how's the yield
Shadowsfall is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2017, 12:02 AM #40
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Shadowsfall,

I plan to cut her next week. The buds are heavy and much denser than I expected and there are a lot of them. I'll post better pictures after I harvest

Ace is the Place