What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Fuck

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran

Gorilla Fuck; GG#4 x Head Frack {MTF x Blockhead IBL}

The MTF is a local Legend in Northern Michigan sometimes called Fife Lake Thunder Fuck. She was brought back from Alaska in the early/mid 70's.. Breeder ratt felt that shen needed new blood so he hit her with my BH....
the GF produces very large resin filled buds of fruity/grage/glue... returns in the %30 neighborhood for oils..

Ganjaganjakush

shop around here puts it out as willie nelson but they said its really gorilla fuck no clue why they dont put it as that...smells good fruity smell with something strange in the mix

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
shop around here puts it out as willie nelson but they said its really gorilla fuck no clue why they dont put it as that...smells good fruity smell with something strange in the mix
Maybe "fuck" offends em???
I've plenty of haters so could be just that??
Swing by the cup I may hav somethin layin around for u

rockymountainJ

Lol sounds like colorado dispenserys...... everything is either willie Nelson or a cross of...... lol..... Probably because tourists associate willie and weed lol.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I'm going to the cup I'm making plans now to drive there.i have never been to one do I buy the ticket online or at the door ?....very very very happy that I am able to get over there

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
*^^^ O I wouldn't leave if I didn't know I couldn't get in fuck that.Some1 said they could take care of me that I trust

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
What does she smell like ? I noticed the DN cross with gg4 that I cut last night smells more sour smell than glue,but I still can smell the glue funk in the DN .Is the GF like that ?

Duck_Doi

I coulda called her Grape Glue. Grape koolaid n glue babyfarts on my cut...

That's an odd combination lol Sounds very interesting though :biglaugh:

Here's Smokin Joe's cut of Gorilla Fuck grown by BayBHuey, day 45ish.
DLksZcM.jpg

wrfFjbq.jpg

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran

Seed Plant (thanks theman) 4 weeks flower, 1/2 gallon used coco, any nutes I hav layin around (thanks Ichabod), hand water..looks to finish 2-2.5 zips
F2's cookin