Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Need Help with Women's T-shirt's

Thread Title Search
Need Help with Women's T-shirt's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 PM #21

Thanks for the input. I'll look into those also and i'm sure to narrow it down, but i think i'll be going with two different women Tee's and the normal classis Tee for the men and a 50/50 Hoodies for both M/F.

Nice to see you around Tricky
Take care all,
BG

Old 09-04-2006, 10:15 PM #22

Here's what i'm looking at now
https://www.cheapestees.com/ansemrintee.html
https://www.cheapestees.com/hypcatalinatee.html
https://www.cheapestees.com/amapfinjerte.html

Just to give everyone a idea. If anyone got something they'd like me to look at. Just link me up and i'll give it a look. Thanks again everyone for the help/
Take care,
BG

Old 09-04-2006, 11:10 PM #23
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
yeah i think u already found some good ones... be good man

wam

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

WAMEN is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2006, 11:16 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMEN
yeah i think u already found some good ones... be good man

wam
I wasn't going to say anything, but i guess i will. I'm going to order a few Wife beater's and see how they do. Thinking about a different logo for those also. Since, i'm going to be using a heat press. If someone likes that logo better then another. I can also print it on other style shirts. I've got alot to get done for now, but things are coming along nicely. First week of Oct, i should have my new heat press and should be ready to start printing shirts. I just hope the female shirts turn out well. I want to make sure they look good. The normal guys or unisex shirts should look awesome, but i want to make sure our ladies look good in the female shirts.
Thanks again,
BG

Old 09-05-2006, 12:57 AM #25
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
I like the 3rd shirt the best BG...I have a cpl like that one already amd in V-neck too....thanks for the update, let us know when they can be purchased ok?

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2006, 01:54 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba
I like the 3rd shirt the best BG...I have a cpl like that one already amd in V-neck too....thanks for the update, let us know when they can be purchased ok?
Hello Ms.B, nice to see you around. I also like the third one also. I'm going to check into the V neck also. I'll let everyone know when and where they are going to be for sale, but you can bet some of the first ones with be up on seedbay. Just got to make sure shipping and things are good with Dutch. I'm sure it won't be a problem. Just want to make sure we get the shipping cost for the member's correct, but i'm trying to figure out a safe way to sell them in the USA also. This will help with cost for me and you the buyer's. Just got to move some piece around the chess board, but things are all starting to line up. I'll keep everyone posted.
Thanks for support,
BG

Edit: Hey Ms.B, how do you like this V-Neck shirt?
https://www.cheapestees.com/anlycblenvne.html

Last edited by GoldDustWomen; 09-05-2006 at 01:56 AM..

Old 09-05-2006, 03:31 PM #27
thatonegrrl

thatonegrrl is on a distinguished road
hello

I like the first one and the third one! I think it's really cool that you are doing this for all of us!
thatonegrrl is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2006, 03:33 PM #28
thatonegrrl

thatonegrrl is on a distinguished road
PS yea Hoodies!!!
thatonegrrl is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2006, 12:08 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonegrrl
PS yea Hoodies!!!

Afternoon, yes there will be Hoodies. I personally love the hoodies and will make sure there are plenty for those who want them. I'm thinking the 50/50 and in a couple of color also. As for doing it for our IC Hotties. lololol. I got to make sure there is something nice for you nice IC women. No worries, i'm make sure to run the samples by ya'll and see what you women think. Just trying to line everything up as much as possible to reduce stress. I'm sure everyone will be happy with product in the end. Some nice stuff to come. I'm also working on some hats, but those are going to be on the back burner. I've got sample and have the two types of hat's already picked out. Going to be printing some hats up. First one will be 5 panel Yupoong Flexfit low style. Second hat will be also by Yupoong, but 5 panel Camo Truckers style hat and it's low style. This trucker style hat is got to be the best one i've found so far and i think it will sell like hot cakes for our outdoor grower's. Hat's are already sorted out, but waiting to see about the printing machine. I'll get some pictures up later on the samples i bought and like. Well, thanks again for the support.
Take care,
BG

Old 09-06-2006, 03:24 AM #30

Here's the hat sample's i got and i like them alot. I'm going with this camo color and another that is a tan color also. As for the solid color hat. Don't know what color's as of yet, but they will be FlexFit hats. Nothing cheap will be used. Now, I'm going to figure out what i want for a logo on the hats, but i think the hats will be last to finish up. Shirts and Hoodie will be first and then the hats, but everything should be availible all at once. Stay tune and i should have some samples next week for the women to look at.
Thanks again,
BG