You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Malawi x PCK

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Malawi x PCK Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2015, 04:18 PM #11
SmokinErb22

SmokinErb22 is just really niceSmokinErb22 is just really niceSmokinErb22 is just really niceSmokinErb22 is just really niceSmokinErb22 is just really niceSmokinErb22 is just really niceSmokinErb22 is just really niceSmokinErb22 is just really niceSmokinErb22 is just really nice
Very nice, Dubi! I might have to add these to my collection. Just germinated my pack of violeta and got zamaldelica on the way.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:22 PM #12
wingdings

wingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of light
These look beautiful. May have to dust a couple with some Malawi pollen. How frequent are the purple/ maroon flowers? Seems to be a pretty dominant trait from PCK?
wingdings is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2015, 08:56 AM #13
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
Very nice dubi, going to have to get some of these

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown
Midwest sticky is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2015, 10:39 AM #14
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdings View Post
These look beautiful. May have to dust a couple with some Malawi pollen. How frequent are the purple/ maroon flowers? Seems to be a pretty dominant trait from PCK?
Hi wingdings,

If you use a Purple PCK as parental plant for the hybrid then the hybrid easily has purple/maroon colors (usually around 60 %).

Hope it helps!
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:48 PM #15
borny

borny is on a distinguished road
Great !

Thank’s dubi.

Special vibes from France
borny is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2015, 01:18 PM #16
borny

It'll be the large and heavy !

I will give news here.

Thank’s a lot
borny is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2015, 01:22 PM #17
borny

It’ll be great and heavy;
I’ll give news here.
Thank’s a lot.
borny is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2015, 06:38 PM #18
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by The English Cut View Post
These look superb. I am really very impacient to get these beans in soil, going to have to wait till summer but it's not going to be easy! Would you expect the green phenos to be stronger in effect?
Thanks The English Cut

Both phenos have the potential to produce very powerful highs.

Indeed it's being hard to decide which are the best parental plants, they are all damn strong

The effect starts very sativa, mentally stimulating and alert for the first hour, then suddenly astonished by its potency like Malawi, becoming very introspective and deep for 2-3 hours more and at the end relaxed and narcotic .... it's a very strong and long lasting trip, it's without any doubt the strongest PCK hybrid i've tried so far.

I'm enjoying more the purple pheno, it has a very refined balsamic lemony aroma, almost like a modern lemony haze hybrid (but obviously there's no haze genetics in this F1), with touches of forest fruits, very complex terpene profile and effect.

The green pheno has a complete different terpene profile: sweet and caramel.

Hope you are having a great start of season!
dubi is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:26 PM #19
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Thanks The English Cut

I'm enjoying more the purple pheno, it has a very refined balsamic lemony aroma, almost like a modern lemony haze hybrid (but obviously there's no haze genetics in this F1), with touches of forest fruits, very complex terpene profile and effect.
I've crossed the purple PCK with Golden Tiger and Bangi Haze. The fresh aroma is rich and reminds me of horehound candy ( marrubio? )

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora
Claude Hopper is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2015, 07:20 PM #20
konopenko

konopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nice
Malawi/PCK performed very well imo, interesting smell and very sticky buds
k
Here along with Panama, all finished at day 78, flushed them 3 weeks before end so they sufered a lot
konopenko is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.