Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Best place to travel alone?

Thread Title Search
Best place to travel alone? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2014, 10:50 PM #1
DrBagseed

DrBagseed will become famous soon enoughDrBagseed will become famous soon enough
Best place to travel alone?

Hey everyone.
I haven't been on a holiday for as many years back as I can remember and with summer times coming soon I feel like I should allow myself a little trip some place nice this year.

I want to travel somewhere that cannabis either is a part of the culture or greatly accepted. I have been thinking about Morroco, Amsterdam and Denmark but I would love to hear some suggestions. I don't have a huge budget either but oh well, hope someone can help me out!
DrBagseed is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2014, 06:22 PM #2
username474

username474 will become famous soon enoughusername474 will become famous soon enough
I would through Cambodia in there as well.
username474 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:26 PM #3
Bulldog420
Banned

Bulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of light
California or Colorado. If your looking to travel to the states. Hope you have a good vacation.
Bulldog420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:27 PM #4
loke30

loke30 will become famous soon enough
Spain and Portugal are good choices as well.
loke30 is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2014, 06:29 PM #5
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
U would be quite happy w/ the west coast USA..... San Fransisco or Seattle would do just fine....

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2014, 10:34 PM #6
DrBagseed

DrBagseed will become famous soon enoughDrBagseed will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the replies, I should note that the states might be to expensive so I'm mainly looking for places in Europe and the likes, but oh my god.. I would really love going to the states..
DrBagseed is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2014, 10:37 PM #7
EverLast

EverLast is a jewel in the roughEverLast is a jewel in the roughEverLast is a jewel in the roughEverLast is a jewel in the roughEverLast is a jewel in the roughEverLast is a jewel in the roughEverLast is a jewel in the rough
Canary Islands...

ChemdogDD@65days

SSSDH_ojd's cut
EverLast is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2014, 10:46 PM #8
SativaBreather
Banned

SativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of light
chefchaouen, morocco
SativaBreather is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:30 PM #9
paulo73
Convicted for turning dreams into reality

paulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant future
Some good options in here.
Morocco (Riff Mountains), Spain (Canary Islands, Bcn,etc), Amsterdam, Portugal (Lisbon& any decent beach) , Uruguay (S.José, Mvd, Punta Del Diablo) are all good places to go on your own. Speaking the local languages or having a local guide is essential. Both is perfect.
Have fun and enjoy your well deserved holidays.

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them
paulo73 is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2014, 11:32 PM #10
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud of
Barcelona

Moppel is offline Quote