Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > How Much Do You Smoke

Thread Title Search
How Much Do You Smoke Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2013, 01:48 PM #31
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud of
to get spasm relief i go thru 3 1/2 - 4 oz a month.

its easy to spot the heads and medical users...........blaze on.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:54 PM #32
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba* View Post
to get spasm relief i go thru 3 1/2 - 4 oz a month.

its easy to spot the heads and medical users...........blaze on.

peace
Hey Bro. My Wife has bad spasms(Fibro.related I think),what strains do You find works best for Your spasms?

Off Topic, but I need to help the wife find some strains that Relieve Her pain.

Peace;1TT

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:53 PM #33
Pimpmasterdlx

Pimpmasterdlx will become famous soon enough
4 grams of flowers plus like a half gram of shatter/wax.
Pimpmasterdlx is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2013, 04:03 PM #34
StayBlazinDawg

StayBlazinDawg will become famous soon enoughStayBlazinDawg will become famous soon enough
To celebrate the crop coming down outside I'm going to try to smoke an oz in a day who is down with extreme smoking. I use to donate extra to patients who needed it or low income never again they all have better whips, homes, and cash in their pockets and smoking big ole blunts. My stuff is Chem free el natural back to back to back to back yum yum
StayBlazinDawg is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2013, 04:39 PM #35
TerpeneDream

TerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the rough
Just pushing an 0 a week...
TerpeneDream is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:24 PM #36
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud of
pre98 bubba kush -- hands down the best so far. relief on the first hit.

UltraSonja & Blockhead IBL - GRINDHOUSE, Grape Stomper x OG - GageGreen..............these 2 are not far behind.

the following work well but not like the above strains. the ones in all caps i still have in my garden.
SHIT - Mr Nice, DSD - Rez, JH x CG - GGG,
ak-47, c99, gf x bb, chocolope, pck and others im forgetting, some were lost to root aphids a few yrs ago.

i get relief from all strains but some much better and fyi i havent had alot of strains come thru my garden so im on the hunt for new stuff and currently im slowly hunting for pure sativas for morning meds.

peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TWISTEDTRUCKER View Post
Hey Bro. My Wife has bad spasms(Fibro.related I think),what strains do You find works best for Your spasms?

Off Topic, but I need to help the wife find some strains that Relieve Her pain.

Peace;1TT
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:10 PM #37
pappy masonjar

pappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant futurepappy masonjar has a brilliant future
About 5 g's a day. And probably .25 g of kief.

I actually wish i could smoke a lot less, but due to medical issue its hard to go more than a few hours if i dont have too.

~Any horse can run downhill; Only a thoroughbred can run uphill.~

Champagne for my real friends. Real pain for my sham friends.
pappy masonjar is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2013, 07:14 PM #38
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedsOfFreedom View Post
Where are all the 'heads at??? Ms. Freedom and I smoke 3-5 oz a week depending on the quality and whats going on in life. I (usually) don't smoke at work either. Thankfully we supply ourselves with herb so this habit is sustainable.
Same as me , give or take, I was thinking I was overdoing it reading the other replys. Horses for courses, I spose.
Rock on.
mack.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2013, 08:55 PM #39
Skunkpassion

Skunkpassion has a spectacular aura aboutSkunkpassion has a spectacular aura aboutSkunkpassion has a spectacular aura about
The other half and I need 2oz a week, between us..
Skunkpassion is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2013, 09:21 PM #40
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
grow better!

jus kiddin'.

oz every week...

some erl some leaf some kief...

trichrider is offline Quote