What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Malawi

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
The two plants have been separated and the malawi leaning one has been outdoors for the last few weeks. I kept what was the larger one (haze leaning) in my cabinet vegging under the CFLs. Its starting to get difficult to manage, but is nothing compared to the size of the untopped one outside in the bright shade.

Here's my haze leaning pheno, the stem has that blackberry scent when rubbed. Probably going to toss it into flower in the next few weeks to try and keep both plants within a couple weeks of each other in flowering.

picture.php

Here's the malawi-ish one outside. Stem has a woody, incensey, unpleasant greasy smell when rubbed.
picture.php

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
Lookin real good there. I'm happy to say that I just became a member of the phm club. My beans arrived several days ago but I can't start them til january. Yours should be just about finished by then. Please keep up with the grow tips

N

NotACrim

phm

phm

Can't wait for this thread to really kick off. Unfortunately my two received some mistreatment including darkness getting them here n lack of light until final position. Was looking like plants would completely flower as mini plants but now in reveg with spring.

lchtp7m

ytx1pnl

Phm in the first pic was first to reveg, all green and unpleasent kind of smell. Second pic continued to flower more/started to reveg later, sweeter mayb pinkish kinda smell some purpling on underside of bud leaves.

Hoping for something reasonable now not really sure where they will go from here in terms of growth and flowering with the short day lengths of a tropical spring summer etc. but I will take it as it comes.

Cheers

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
beautiful plant structure on that girl, phrenos. did it bush out on it own or did you top or lst it?

Terpene

Veteran
Phrenos - that looks just like my topped Haze leaning pheno.

Here she is about 2.5 weeks into flower. If you look closely, you can see the screen toward the bottom of the picture. 2 weeks ago, this plant was barely pushing through the screen! We're definetely starting to get to the "where the hell am I going to put this branch" point..

Unlike my pure purple haze which took 6 weeks to pistil, this plant is developing much faster. Great work on selecting for quick development while still retaining the pencil thin leaves Dubi!

picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
Here's the 2 meter tall outdoor Malawi-ish pheno which is starting to pistil up.

picture.php

I tried to time my indoor Haze leaning pheno so it would flower at the same time, a good guess on my part, they're about 3-5 days apart in terms of development. Downside is my haze pheno is stretching to the ceiling! I have been beating up the stems by hand and with an oscillating fan to control vertical growth and make them thicken up, but it hasn't tamed her much.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Can't wait for this thread to really kick off. Unfortunately my two received some mistreatment including darkness getting them here n lack of light until final position. Was looking like plants would completely flower as mini plants but now in reveg with spring.

View Image
View Image

Phm in the first pic was first to reveg, all green and unpleasent kind of smell. Second pic continued to flower more/started to reveg later, sweeter mayb pinkish kinda smell some purpling on underside of bud leaves.

Hoping for something reasonable now not really sure where they will go from here in terms of growth and flowering with the short day lengths of a tropical spring summer etc. but I will take it as it comes.

Cheers

Welcome NotACrim,

Unfortunatly i can not see now your pics but for what i remember the plants had almost no veg time but they exploded in flowering for their size. This cross should perform very well there in a tropical climate, just start them from seed in the 'tropical spring' so they have the chance to grow more, and place them in a sunny place with good soil, with enough water the plant will do the rest.

Purple Haze 23 is not always so obviously dominant for purple color but she is for quality. Good luck!

Terpene

Veteran
4.5 weeks in and the haze pheno is starting to fill in. Shes about 2 meters tall now and still stretching. I would have tied her back, but she looks so elegant that I'm going to let her go. Here's one of her many branches under the leds.

picture.php

Phrenos

Welcome Phrenos, beautiful sativa under the spanish sun :)

Wish you the best for the upcoming weeks of flowering!

Thanks for the welcome dubi and and best wishes for flowering.
I think it will go until December.

4.5 weeks in and the haze pheno is starting to fill in. Shes about 2 meters tall now and still stretching. I would have tied her back, but she looks so elegant that I'm going to let her go. Here's one of her many branches under the leds.

Look beautiful terpene :) I have a cutting of my outdoor PHxM in the indoor under leds too, im waiting to go up.

Attachments

• DSC_2158.jpg
    DSC_2158.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Latest posts