Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Chanting Growers Group (2013-∞)

Thread Title Search
Chanting Growers Group (2013-∞) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2019, 03:20 PM #3431
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2019, 04:19 PM #3432
weedtoker

weedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of light
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Old 06-17-2019, 12:10 PM #3433
weedtoker

weedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Could one think it difficult for an asura to cross the great ocean? Could one possibly think it easy for a little child to overthrow a strong man? In like manner, the sutras preached before the Lotus Sutra explain that persons who have the seeds of the Buddha nature may attain Buddhahood, but nowhere is it stated that those whose seeds are hopelessly scorched can ever do so. It is only the good medicine of the Lotus Sutra that can readily cure this grave affliction.

Now, if you wish to attain Buddhahood, you have only to lower the banner of your arrogance, cast aside the staff of your anger, and devote yourself exclusively to the one vehicle of the Lotus Sutra. Worldly fame and profit are mere baubles of your present existence, and arrogance and prejudice are ties that will fetter you in the next one.
https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/8

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Old 06-17-2019, 02:18 PM #3434
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Nam myoho renge kyo

your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 06:44 PM #3435
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Nichiren Daishonin’s Buddhism begins with the belief that all living beings have the potential to achieve enlightenment. That idea is the epitome of Mahayana Buddhism, one of the two principal divisions of Buddhism that arose in India after the passing of Shakyamuni Buddha.
---> https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/w...99s%20Buddhism

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:04 PM #3436
Cvh

Cvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant future
Nam myoho renge kyo
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2019, 04:27 AM #3437
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
the tenth volume of On “The Words and Phrases” reads: “Probably those who are mistaken in their understanding fail to realize how great is the benefit gained even by a beginner [in the practice of the Lotus Sutra]. They assume that benefit is reserved for those who are far advanced in practice and disparage beginners. Therefore, the sutra here demonstrates its power by revealing that practice is shallow but the benefit that results is profound indeed.”

--- https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/w.../30#Part%20One

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Weird is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 04:39 AM #3438
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Quote:
For this reason, the Great Teacher Miao-lo, in speaking of persons who rejoice on hearing word of the sutra passed along by fifty persons in succession, states: “Probably those who are mistaken in their understanding fail to realize how great is the benefit gained even by a beginner [in the practice of the Lotus Sutra]. They assume that benefit is reserved for those who are far advanced in practice and disparage beginners. Therefore, the sutra here demonstrates its power by revealing that though their practice is shallow, the benefit that results is profound indeed.”5 This passage means that the Buddha was afraid that persons who did not understand the Lotus Sutra correctly would assert that the sutra was preached solely for the sake of persons of wisdom and skill who are diligent in religious practice, those who are of superior capacity and understanding. Therefore he made clear that ignorant persons of this latter age, those of inferior capacity and understanding, by performing a rather shallow act such as rejoicing on hearing of the Lotus Sutra, can gain benefits that are greater than those of the great men and sages of superior capacity who practiced the teachings set forth in the sutras expounded in the preceding forty and more years of the Buddha’s preaching life. Hence he described the benefits to be received by those who rejoice on hearing word of the sutra passed along by fifty persons in succession.
---> https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-2/Content/186

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2019, 02:29 PM #3439
weedtoker

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Old 06-28-2019, 03:26 PM #3440
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Nam myoho renge kyo

your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.