What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

astartes

Not really sure what the point of this link was, other than advertising. I've talked with him a good deal a couple years ago, so I'm quite familiar. He had to move grow spots continually and had more issues than most other growers I know. Additionally, he kept a lot of variety around. It wouldn't surprise me in the least that there was a mixup.

I'm just trying to be honest with you, as I'd certainly want to know if I wasn't growing the cut I thought I was. Either you've mislabeled the cut since you got it, or it was mislabeled when it came to you. Those really are the only two options, sadly.

a.

Good Ole Dog

Veteran
It's always debated but here you go...
I have been around the 91chemdog cut since 1993. I myself received the original cutting that I still take care of in mid 1995 around the time Jerry died. I introduced the friend that had the chemdog cutting to my family in VA and they traded amongst themselves a Francine, which was this sweet indica strain for a 86 Super Skunk from the 86 Super Sativa Seed Club! We used to smoke the kindest of Ganja when I was growing up in the 80's in VA. They were all from the Super Sativa Seed Club.
My favorites were:
Beatrice's Choice
Nigerian crosses
Afghan Crosse
Northern Lights #5
and of course the SuperSkunk

Anyways.... After that trade was made supposedly one of the SuperSkunks stayed on the east coast and another came west. The one on the east side eventually made it's way to Mass. where it shared space in a room with the 91Chemdog run by a relatively ameuter gardener who may have allowed some light to leak and cause a herm on a SuperSkunk which pollenated the Chemdog and that may be where your SourDiesel comes from. I can believe that. Especially after seeing some other "accidents" like the Headband come into existence.
Anyway the plant that i show in pictures are that same cutting that I have been growing since 1995. She's alive and well and proving that a cutting can withstand the tests of time and never really being able to finish her purpose in life and that is to propagate...
SkunkVA used to be a username I used on here when I checked this out about 6 years ago. But i couldn't find my account. This website has been a little difficult to use. I don't get why I can only have 1 message in my inbox at a time.
Help?
I am now (as soon as I figure out) going to start a thread to kinda document a breeding project I'm doing.
I'm crossing the:
91Chemdog
sfv OG Kush
Master Kush
Cherry Pie
with a og kush IBL called: Burmese Kush...
how do i start a fuking thread?

Good Ole Dog

Veteran
Please don't tell me that. I am going on my very dear friends eye witness account of the BUKU. He saw it twice in Europe over a 2 year period in 2 different countries. They both looked the same according to him. He understands the qualities I look for in strains. I hope you are wrong. I'll know soon enough.
point me in the direction of disappointment I only want to learn more friend...

Good Ole Dog

Veteran
Yeah ur right those in that thread look pretty shitty. I probably wouldn't post those if that's what was going on in my room.
Thanks for pointing that out..., i guess?

I

Iron_Lion

Please don't tell me that. I am going on my very dear friends eye witness account of the BUKU. He saw it twice in Europe over a 2 year period in 2 different countries. They both looked the same according to him. He understands the qualities I look for in strains. I hope you are wrong. I'll know soon enough.
point me in the direction of disappointment I only want to learn more friend...

Heheh...you caught me before the edit. But yeah I have read some bad reports on the BUKU over the years, but it probably depends on the pheno and the grower.

true grit

Veteran
Have you seen any offshoots/accidents with your 91 cut since youve had it? As in anything thrown out that looks like an OG?

I'm def stoked to see how your 91x sfv comes out. pure funk to the max i can only imagine. good luck my friend!

do you ever get little male preflowers late in flower if the plant gets a little stressed?
we have a cut that came from mass around 97 and looks really similar
double bag diesel funk
kinda forms a dome shape at end of flower versus a pine tree shape
came from a room with an unreal super skunk and super snowdog
always been trying to narrow down exactly what it is
brought it out to cali with me and it is my bread and butter

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Skunk va, you need 50 posts to use the private messages.

There is a little blue "start new thread" icon on the top left under the options bar in each forum..

Are you just crossing those cuts with the buku or with each other?

Get some beans out brother.

Reservoir dd

picture.php

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
buku was rubbish, unstable and weak with little taste, and retarded mutated growth in at least 1/3 of the plants,,

thcseeds is crap, sage still gets raved about but the other lines i ran were played out poorly selected genetics, over priced from day one as well,,

Nice pics dog, she looks delicious. I have never had the pleasure of smoking or growing the '91 cut. Right now I'm running the Chem D cut and the Death Star cut. The Death Star is some of the finest herb I've have smoked, very potent and she smells like rubber bands.

Booyah!

buku was rubbish, unstable and weak with little taste, and retarded mutated growth in at least 1/3 of the plants,,

thcseeds is crap, sage still gets raved about but the other lines i ran were played out poorly selected genetics, over priced from day one as well,,

Bermese kush is a clone that THSeeds tried to cash in on. Probably didn't cross well to their OGers Kush in the seeds they released...No clue which they used as the male in their standard release as both are clones.

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Good Ole Dog-

Thanks so much for choosing to share your awesome photos of the real 91...loving the pics and the info. Keep up the great work..

:tiphat:

RW

Latest posts

Latest posts