What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D Or Sour D

Rushoe

WOW this guy is jus jacking threads to try to boost his post count... WTF???
yeah what a loser
anyways back to the topic at hand. A buddie of mine has the sour D, and Its a excellent yeider, compared to his bubba, and white widow. I personally love the flavor/high. When ever hes got it. I make sure to get me some. I dont have any knowlage about the other strain that you mentioned.

thanx bro yeah I know they are both really good just wondering witch one would give me more bang for my buck! But from what I am getting the D is the way to go yield wise so gonna see what happens

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i luv bubba but i dont grow it for yield but for my head. i never said sourd dont yield well but chemd out yield it and i dont care for sour to much nemore 9 times out of 10 ill pick up a jar of chem before sour, just my opinion though im spoiled and been tokin on both for a long long time , varieties where its at i run a seperate tent that has a mess of strains go threw it for myself next to the rdwc... but grow the chemD the high is better to imo

Rushoe

oh yeah bro I am already rocking out 5 of them in the 4x4 right now filters are a must we these ladies but next run I wanted to switch up a lil bit I am gonna have chem d coming out my ears ...Just got a few new moms of white fire and a few others I cant think of atm so deciding on what to do next is the hard part

Boostin shorty's

Boostin shorty's

Yes I have the real Chem D and the sour D.I like them both and right now I am flowering some chem D's and wanted to start getting my next clones ready in a few weeks and wanted to go with the bigger yielder was wondering was the icmagers think about it. Was thinking about just running 3 and 3 but I would hate to have to mix two separate mixes or would u guys thing they would eat the same as the chem d????

Chems and sours in the circle homies

picture.php

Sour got legs! Chem in red heels babeh..

picture.php

Rushoe

I lost my close only chem d. So I made some home mades ones found a og leaning Male in a pack of haze mans pe x loompas hb x aww and I hit a some d kush from karma ( sfv Male x chem d ) female so I'm hoping to find them d in some of these beans

Attachments

• 20190531_135610.jpg
    20190531_135610.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190531_135545.jpg
    20190531_135545.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 9