What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D Or Sour D

Rushoe

Was wondering what you guys think about these two strains I like them both and want to run the D or Sour D I am trying to find out witch one would yield better????I know there are many sd clones out there but lets say chem d vs JayJay sour d???What would give me more buds!!!!!!?????

As far as I know there are many chem d's out there too (maybe more than sour's)

I cant compare them in terms of yield as ive never gotten my hands on the sour.......out of curiosity....do yo have both of these available to you? Or is this a hypothetical, or are yo just planning on finding it?

Rushoe

Yes I have the real Chem D and the sour D.I like them both and right now I am flowering some chem D's and wanted to start getting my next clones ready in a few weeks and wanted to go with the bigger yielder was wondering was the icmagers think about it. Was thinking about just running 3 and 3 but I would hate to have to mix two separate mixes or would u guys thing they would eat the same as the chem d????

J

jedimike

They're both great yeilders and they are both hearty eaters so in my opinion you can feed them the same. If you want more opinions I'd repost this ? in a more advanced forum. It'll see its way to more peeps with lots of experience in both these strains and who've prob worked with beans and/or cuts from the breeders you mentioned.

Rushoe

They're both great yeilders and they are both hearty eaters so in my opinion you can feed them the same. If you want more opinions I'd repost this ? in a more advanced forum. It'll see its way to more peeps with lots of experience in both these strains and who've prob worked with beans and/or cuts from the breeders you mentioned.

Yeah yeah I see what u mean about the same feeding wanted to kinda be more for sure u know what I mean I would think my self and also hope they would but who knows.And yeah bro I just couldn't think of wear to post this I was so fucken baked on some L.U.I and that shit had me stuck so I just posted it hear hoping someone would see it ..When should I have posted this question??? sorry mods for posting in the wrong forum just didn't know when to post this kinda of question...

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Ive been running both the ECSD and the sour x chemdd for a minute now... the chemd has more of a skunky stank to it... the sour smells sweet the chemd smells like soury dead skunk yummmmm... for yield they pretty much both put out the same IMO. I dont run the sour anymore... just the sour x chemdd which is 75%sour... i like it a little better, flavor, high.. just and all around killer strain... heres some pics of the chemdd from a few days ago...

Rushoe

Ive been running both the ECSD and the sour x chemdd for a minute now... the chemd has more of a skunky stank to it... the sour smells sweet the chemd smells like soury dead skunk yummmmm... for yield they pretty much both put out the same IMO. I dont run the sour anymore... just the sour x chemdd which is 75%sour... i like it a little better, flavor, high.. just and all around killer strain... heres some pics of the chemdd from a few days ago...

Thats what I am talking about thanx for the reply and sick pics looks dank as fuck nice clean set u got going there.

whodair

Veteran
DD !!

DD !!

For the best of both worlds,try Reservoir's CHEMDOG/SOUR DIESEL. ;)

picture.php

Rushoe

Yeah very powerful stuff I had some not to long ago that was cured for about 5 months WOW I didn't enjoy it was to strong so I wil be taking her to 65 days.

erynies

THE Chemdog D Clone out-yields THE Sour D Clone considerably.

That is very true.

For the best of both worlds,try Reservoir's CHEMDOG/SOUR DIESEL. ;)

I really liked the Chemdog double diesel you made. How does the new stuff compare? Less sour in it. My favorite strain ever has always been the OG sour clone from back in the day. That is why I like your stuff because it has that flavor. I love it.

emoticon-object-026.gif

Rushoe

And lots off ppl hate on the Chem D from Og Organic's I don't know anything about og organic all that I know is that I have seen a homie run her a couple of times and they have huge colas a 63 days stacked with frost sick status..Doing a side by side of the REAL CHEM D AND THE D FROM OG ORGANICS. 1st time for me growing both these cuts but I have sampled them both and they are both dank.Running them in 2 and half gallon hempy's with canna coco and chunky perlite 3 real d's and 2 ogo under a 600 they are reeking my spot sick gonna put up the filter tomorrow.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
the chem d out yields the ecsd clone there is only one real ecsd clone and one real chem d clone. jj has both aswell

WOW this guy is jus jacking threads to try to boost his post count... WTF???

anyways back to the topic at hand. A buddie of mine has the sour D, and Its a excellent yeider, compared to his bubba, and white widow. I personally love the flavor/high. When ever hes got it. I make sure to get me some. I dont have any knowlage about the other strain that you mentioned.