What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Instant Karma

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Howzit Folks!
This is Instant Karma aka Bubba D (pre98 Bubba x SourDiesel IBL) by Bodhi Seeds.
She has the structure of a diesel...but has kept the compactness of the bubba........the smell thus far is bubba with some burnt rubber thrown in for good measures.
one time,
ragga

dogsnob

very nice ragga mon great pics mate looks very bubba dom i bet it taste so nice as well bodhi has some great beans hes on of my favorite breeders going around

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
very nice ragga mon great pics mate looks very bubba dom i bet it taste so nice as well bodhi has some great beans hes on of my favorite breeders going around

Cheers dogsnob! Agreed on bodhi.....cats got the eye for some stellar plants/genetics.
shot,
ragga

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Very nice yet again Ragga...you seem to grow out some of the more overlooked elite type crosses...and you do it very well. Impressive every time brother!!!

Stay Safe

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
RaGGa
Howzit she is definitely a looker.. Nice work... peace n pufs..

sacKO

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Nice pics Ragga...I can imagine the taste of some bubba x sour d...Bodhi did a very nice cross!

op
Thanks OP!

Beautiful work Ragga Mon, as always ;)
Thanks lilmiss!...good to see ya around these parts

Very nice yet again Ragga...you seem to grow out some of the more overlooked elite type crosses...and you do it very well. Impressive every time brother!!!

Stay Safe
Bigups ya self GDK!

RaGGa
Howzit she is definitely a looker.. Nice work... peace n pufs..

sacKO
Good to have you stop by sacko....be good holmes

Definitely a looker......sounds like hes gunna be "burnin rubber" when its dun;)
Thanks.....yeh cant wait to skin this beaut up.

Here she is a few days later......who says that you cant have weight and quality too??? I have my cake and eat it too
:groupwave:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice ragga, be sure and let us know how the smoke is. Cheers player... Howd the seed run turn out?

sackoweed

Veteran
raGGa
howzit brother..?? Man she is startling what a perrrty bish she is.. Does she like her nipples pinched>? :D Ill bbl to peep some more.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

sackoweed

Veteran
raGGa
Howzit brother..?? Nice sense of humor there..:D Now i cant wait to hear the puff report she looks to be very potent.. And is very photogenic, how long till ya give her the tiddie twist followed by some fondling then BAM THE AXE!!!!! :D again great work i cant get enuff of her.. peace n pufs bbl

sacKO

sackoweed

Veteran
raGGa
Howzit brother..?? Yea i would keep her just the same.. She looks solid colors are are nice, the frost looks like its going to pack on.. great choice and great work with her... peace n pufs..

sacKO

I

Iron_Lion

RAGGA as usual beautiful buds.

I grew a cross of bubba kush x original sour diesel (reversed) made by another breeder and it is some of the best weed I have ever smoked. Mine turned almost 100% purple by harvest, I dont know if that is a trait of the bubba or what. you're in for a good smoke.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
The breeders pimp the seed but you gots the touch my brudda. Beautiful job.
res, my brutha from anutha mutha!! Thanks 4 the wonderful words sir...hope all is well in your neck a tha woods.
be well holmes.

raGGa
Howzit brother..?? Yea i would keep her just the same.. She looks solid colors are are nice, the frost looks like its going to pack on.. great choice and great work with her... peace n pufs..

sacKO
Hey sacKO! she's got some nice sheen to her for sure...flush is in full effect..so i can only imagine how she'll shine when done.
btwy i noticed you entered a pic of mine....cheers for the nomination!
one time

RAGGA as usual beautiful buds.

I grew a cross of bubba kush x original sour diesel (reversed) made by another breeder and it is some of the best weed I have ever smoked. Mine turned almost 100% purple by harvest, I dont know if that is a trait of the bubba or what. you're in for a good smoke.
Thanks bra...i've smoked some bubba d aka "deebo" or 303 kush from a homie that was bubbba x chem ibl (me thinks)
and its an absolute killer phukin cut...so i hope she turns out close..besides im an absolute bubba whore, so its a win win nonetheless.
cheers