Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > what games you play when stoned

Thread Title Search
what games you play when stoned Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2017, 12:19 AM #421
vta

vta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivor
Coming out next year. Insurgency: Sandstorm

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

vta is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:12 AM #422
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
My friends and I have killed so many hours playing night-long games of Risk. One in particular will always remain in my memory... 6 of us started a game as the sun was going down and after 10 long hours of smoking and drinking, the remaining 2 players were me and this other guy who were always rivals in every game.

We had chased each other around the world map and finaly agreed to finish it off. We were very close in troop count and the roll of the dice was coming down to the very last 20 or so soldiers. Just then another buddy stumbled in with 2 huge cups of water for us and dropped them on the board washing away all the little plastic soldiers.

We couldn't remember the count and called it a draw. I remember walking home as the sun was coming up giggling to myself about how serious we took those games. Good times.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:25 AM #423
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to behold
You have to take Risk seriously the fate of the world is in your hands
Patmando22 is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 03:46 PM #424
george.loo

george.loo is on a distinguished road
Recently I have started to visit https://thequestfactory.com/ I like how they built tasks. The most important thing is that these quests can be solved in several ways. The key to any task of the quest will lead to the ultimate solution of the quest.
george.loo is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 07:31 PM #425
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
What are the best Assassins Creed Games? I've only played Black Flag and III. I hear Rogue is coming out next month restored for PS4.

Yessum- I played the Uncharted series recently. I thought they were all excellent games.
Green Squall is online now Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 07:51 PM #426
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of lightStickybred420 is a glorious beacon of light
starwars battlefront 2 is deffinately a fun one. they did a good job and theres a decent amount of overlap to the movies that anyone paying attention would be stoked to play. I got it on xbox one. not hard to pick up and makes you feel like a boss when you clear out a room of terrified rebels as darth vader or just go wild and fly around shooting peoples faces off as boba fett. good times indeed.
Stickybred420 is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2018, 02:57 PM #427
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
What are the best Assassins Creed Games? I've only played Black Flag and III. I hear Rogue is coming out next month restored for PS4.

Yessum- I played the Uncharted series recently. I thought they were all excellent games.
Ass Creed Origins is the best one, but it changes the combat enough that I wouldn't play it if you plan on going back to the older games. Rogue is really good if you liked Black Flag, very underrated game that a lot of people didn't play.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:13 AM #428
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno if ya'll like free games, but humble bundle is giving away Flame in the Flood. It's a survival type game where you float down the river and stop at locations to loot and what not.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...e-in-the-flood
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 05-11-2018, 04:19 AM #429
Ibechillin
Research Enthusiast

Ibechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant futureIbechillin has a brilliant future
These are ones I Really Enjoy.

Huge Fan of BioWare RPG games:

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 1 and 2 (Very Immersive, Great story, turn based rpg combat based on d20 rolls)
Dragon Age (only played first game, just started a 2nd play through)
Mass Effect 1,2,3 (haven't played Andromeda yet)

^Highly Recommend all

CD Project Red Games:

The witcher series (just started the first game, similar to bioware games in the making decisions and the impacts they have)

Bethesda Games:

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (Liked it so much I cant enjoy Skyrim)
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim (Have it but have a hard time getting immersed in it, Feels like its just missing something idk)
Fallount New Vegas (The fun never ends...mods)

Other PC Games

Fable The Lost Chapters (Fun hack n slash rpg game, Highly recommend)
Resident Evil 4 (My Favorite Resident Evil Game Highly recommend)
Resident Evil 5 (Pretty good but pale in comparison to #4)
Just Cause 2 (Chaos, havent played 3 probably even more amazing Highly recommend)
Dungeon Defenders (I love this game, so much fun hack n slash, tower building random loot Highly recommend)
Borderlands games (Run N Gun Random Loot)
Bio shock (only played the first one and really enjoyed)
Dead Space (Name says it all, essentially surviving Hell in space with similar controls to resident evil 4)
Doom 3 Resurrection Of Evil (Doom 3 and its sequel, essentially surviving Hell on Mars)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Timeless Classic...mods)
Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2 (I really enjoy these)
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2007 (I Really enjoy it)
Metal gear solid V Phantom Pain (havent played much, abducting people is funny though. *sound of parachute opening...screaming fades off into the distance*)
Far Cry 3 (I still need to play through this, Great story seen glimpses from friends. Highly Recommend)

Xbox 360

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts (Vehicle building physics simulator, Some of the most fun ive ever had Highly Recommend)

PS1 Games:

Chrono Chross (havent finished yet, still on disk 2)
Crash bandicoot series (the 3rd one is the best Highly Recommend)
Dino Crisis 1 and 2 (never beat 1, beat 2 many times. Faster Paced Resident evil with dinosaurs instead of zombies)
Final Fantasy 7 and 8 (Both Great Highly Recommend, WTF were they thinking with Final Fantasy 9?)
Legend of dragoon (haven't finished yet, on disk 1...of 4 lol)
Parasite eve 1 and 2 (need to finish 1, haven't played 2 yet)
Resident Evil 2 and 3 (Zombie Survival games)
Spryo The Dragon series (only played the 3rd game, spyro year of the dragon)
Syphon Filter series (Imho one of the best shooting game series, really enjoyed Highly Recommend.)

PS2 Games:

Castlevania Curse Of Darkness (They should have made more like this, Highly Recommend)
Dark Cloud 1 and 2 (Awesome Hack n Slash random dungeon RPG Highly Recommend)
Destroy All Humans! 1 and 2 (Name Says It All, Very funny game Highly Recommend)
Devil May Cry trilogy (Hack n Slash)
Dirge Of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII (shooter, havent played yet really)
Dot Hack and Dot Hack GU (Trippy Random Dungeon RPG)
DragonBall Z Budokai 2,3 and Tenkaichi 2 (imho best dbz fighting games for ps2 Highly Recommend)
Final Fantasy X International (Great Story turn based rpg, international japan version has extra content and choice of english or japanese text Highly Recommend.)
Final Fantasy Xii (Great story, still turn based rpg but combat takes place in worldspace now. Highly Recommend)
Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ (hack n slash rpg disney smashed with final fantasy, awesome combat system and story Highly Recommend)
Metal Gear Sold 3 Snake Eater (The Best Metal Gear Solid Game IMHO, outstanding. Highly Recommend)
Mortal Kombat Deception (Awesome rpg storyline, great combat, PUZZLE COMBAT minigame! Highly Recommend)
Onimusha series (I enjoy Them, kinda different)
Ratchet And Clank 12345 (Very Fun Action/Shooter Game Highly Recommend)
Shadow The Hedgehog (I just like it)
Xenosaga series (only played and beat the first game years ago, dont remember story, turn based rpg combat)

Gamecube Games:

Legend Of Zelda collectors edition (Ocarina Of Time, Majoras Mask, Both Nes Games)
Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker (I really liked this one)
Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess (looked good, have and need to play)
Mario Kart Double Dash (liked this one the best)
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes (Remake of Metal gear solid on playstation 1 using the the MGS2 game engine, and MGS2, Highly Recommend!)

PSP Games:

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Highly Recommend)

Have played through the game completely solo from start to 99.99% completion twice. ~1200+ hours since it came out in 2007 when i was 13) only 1 quest i couldn't complete solo and that is the G rank Dual Kirin quest...**** the dual Kirin quest.

Monster Hunter portable 3rd and Tri were alright, Monster Hunter World is a massive disappointment in alot of ways. Haven't played Monster hunter generations for 2ds/3ds yet either, maybe it doesnt suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green View Post
For almost 50 years I've smoked weed to enhance reality, not to escape from it...
Playing around outdoors again (current grow 2019 starts on post #75):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352271

Science Of Lighting & Plant Reactions (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358147

Drying and Cure Process Explained In Depth (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358186

Pot Size, Root system and maximizing growth thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Humic and Fulvic acid information:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352265

Ibechillin is online now Quote

Old 05-21-2018, 04:01 PM #430
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
Been playing War Thunder lately on PS4. It is offered as a free tank and plane fighting game, but be prepared for some frustration if you plan to keep it free.

They pretty much do everything they can to get you to buy stuff, but with some skill and tenacity, you can still have fun without spending a penny.
MrBungle is offline Quote