Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Chappi grows some Happy Pussy(New Light)

Thread Title Search
Chappi grows some Happy Pussy(New Light) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2019, 07:23 AM #121
Chappi

Chappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of light

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FEAE1B38-4E38-4A88-88D5-663FAD83CBD2.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	497103 Click image for larger version

Name:	68B035E5-6005-4927-B318-1162CF6A93ED.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	497104 Click image for larger version

Name:	BA21AF78-7073-4671-8B2E-9CEF0CF2492E.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	497105 Click image for larger version

Name:	03F40534-12FC-4A79-8E87-34F60A99586A.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	497106
Chappi is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 07:26 AM #122
Chappi

Chappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of light

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9B30D60B-2B5E-4D54-963F-C0DCB5AA4196.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	497107 Click image for larger version

Name:	59C7B2ED-6027-48D4-A9DE-A70334EABCAD.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	497108 Click image for larger version

Name:	20C93B1F-8A14-4785-80C5-A231AD25A3B2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	497109
Chappi is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 07:44 AM #123
Chappi

Happy father’s day to all the dads and that includes anyone who grows cause god knows we treat them like our children.
Chappi is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:00 PM #124
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
So it looks like the heat is here to stay and I need to move in the ac unit. My setup is as follows: Air is scrubbed prior to exiting the tent and then it’s blown out my window so I never have to worry about a failed scrubber, which this one sucks. If I stand outside my window I can smell some skunkness but my neighbors can’t. But inside you can’t smell a thing.
The problem with this is I have to move my tent over in order to fit the ac unit next to it but the res and control bucket are in the way.

Anyway I chopped them today at day 60 with one week of flush.
I have a fan blowing on them and a dehui going to help dry them out asap.
I cut nothing off the plant, just chopped and hung, these will be a breeze to trim. Once they hit below 65 I will take them off the stems and jar them up. My last cure was run this way and I had great results. Dry as fast as possible to under 65 and then slow it down to preserve as much of the plant’s “essential oils”

View Image

On another note I have four females going

One Canna so hard by “The Seed Kompany”

One Willie G’s Lebanese by “The Humboldt Seed Company”

One Rosaberry by “Second Generation Genetics”

And finally one Panama Red by “Coastal Seeds” specifically by Mr. Bob Hemphill.
I actually have another plant going but I’m not sure of the sex but I just have a feeling it’s special so I didn’t cull it.
I culled 3 males and the rest of the plants that didn’t show on time.
They will go outside in a cheap Amazon tent I bought. I will start a new thread on these for anyone interested in these CBD strains.
My Canna so hard popped first, very vigorous 3 out of three. Then it was the Panama red 3 out of three. Then it was the rosaberry also 3 out of three and lastly was the Willie G’s of which only 1 out of three popped and luckily it was a female.

View Image

I should have an early smoke report in a couple of weeks. Then another in a month or two.

Thanks everyone for watching this shit show of a grow, I hope my next grow is more substantive.
Excellent finish my friend, very well done. Can’t wait to see what you make of those Rosaberry.
Phenome is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 07:55 PM #125
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
great looking buds Chappi, enjoy!

Old 06-20-2019, 02:32 AM #126
Chappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenome View Post
Excellent finish my friend, very well done. Can’t wait to see what you make of those Rosaberry.
Thanks P!
You the man!
Chappi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2019, 02:33 AM #127
Chappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
great looking buds Chappi, enjoy!
I am enjoying them a lot, thanks for the kind words!
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2019, 02:11 AM #128
Spankee

Spankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura about
Looks outstanding chappi. Beautiful colors .
Spankee is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2019, 11:04 AM #129
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
Awesome looking buds you've got there Chappi!