So it looks like the heat is here to stay and I need to move in the ac unit. My setup is as follows: Air is scrubbed prior to exiting the tent and then it’s blown out my window so I never have to worry about a failed scrubber, which this one sucks. If I stand outside my window I can smell some skunkness but my neighbors can’t. But inside you can’t smell a thing.
The problem with this is I have to move my tent over in order to fit the ac unit next to it but the res and control bucket are in the way.
Anyway I chopped them today at day 60 with one week of flush.
I have a fan blowing on them and a dehui going to help dry them out asap.
I cut nothing off the plant, just chopped and hung, these will be a breeze to trim. Once they hit below 65 I will take them off the stems and jar them up. My last cure was run this way and I had great results. Dry as fast as possible to under 65 and then slow it down to preserve as much of the plant’s “essential oils”
On another note I have four females going
One Canna so hard by “The Seed Kompany”
One Willie G’s Lebanese by “The Humboldt Seed Company”
One Rosaberry by “Second Generation Genetics”
And finally one Panama Red by “Coastal Seeds” specifically by Mr. Bob Hemphill.
I actually have another plant going but I’m not sure of the sex but I just have a feeling it’s special so I didn’t cull it.
I culled 3 males and the rest of the plants that didn’t show on time.
They will go outside in a cheap Amazon tent I bought. I will start a new thread on these for anyone interested in these CBD strains.
My Canna so hard popped first, very vigorous 3 out of three. Then it was the Panama red 3 out of three. Then it was the rosaberry also 3 out of three and lastly was the Willie G’s of which only 1 out of three popped and luckily it was a female.
I should have an early smoke report in a couple of weeks. Then another in a month or two.
Thanks everyone for watching this shit show of a grow, I hope my next grow is more substantive.