Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Gorilla Bubble

Thread Title Search
Gorilla Bubble Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2019, 01:32 PM #7551
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
That 70's Show?
TheBlaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 09:33 PM #7552
Cool Moe

Cool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonygreen View Post

You guys wanna see my Bush? Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvwvIc6k2u8
Cool Moe is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 09:58 PM #7553
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
This is under my 6 bar hlg saber set up from smokin joe. Still need to work out a few things and get her splayed out and under a net. Got some work to do ha.

Thanks to joe for the awesome deal. This thing is so bright it makes my thouie hps look silly.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:26 AM #7554
Happy Times

Happy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really nice
Quote:
This is under my 6 bar hlg saber set up from smokin joe. Still need to work out a few things and get her splayed out and under a net. Got some work to do ha.

Thanks to joe for the awesome deal. This thing is so bright it makes my thouie hps look silly.

View Image

Is that a Gorilla Bubble? Selected pheno from seed?

What a bush! Would love to see that big lady get flowered haha
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2019, 04:24 PM #7555
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Nah. Dats a glue in my Dansbud voice.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:56 AM #7556
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nah. Dats a glue in my Dansbud voice.
Hey Bro.....is that a 4 x 4 tent ?.....and how many actual watts is the HLG pullin at the outlet ?.....I`d liketa know how deep the fixture penetrates down into the canopy for max nuggage left on the plant instead of lollipopped out from underneath ya know ?.....as much yield as possible.....like Dans woulda wanted.....aight.....

Awesome glue bush Tony.....now comes the torture and bondage......let the games begin.....

Peace.....DHF..... …….

Old 06-21-2019, 09:53 PM #7557
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

It's a old sunhut xxl I think 9 x 4.5 or something. 600w driver. One bar out atm so 120w each if I'm figuring right. 5/6 bars lighting up atm. Crash course in wiring ha.

Were about to see.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Old 06-24-2019, 03:28 AM #7558
Keif Stoned

Location: Dougco. in CO...where the meadows meet the mountains
Keif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of light
40 days from beans in the dirt for these 10 PTGs. Thought I'd put up some new pics for the occasion. No major problems to this point, just getting up to speed with these nute hungry beasts. I had a couple, #5 and #8 that ran low on calcium and showed up crinkles in the fans. Thanks to eagle eye TonyG for spotting the problem in the last pics. Other than that, pretty well behaved for the most part. They seemed to love the pot up from a few days ago and some are showing sex under 18/6.

Looks like a lot of girls in this group. Yes!! 100% certain girls for #3 and #8. I'm almost ready to call the same for 3-4 others, just rather be sure. #9 is looking like a possible boy. I don't care, just happy they all made it this far and will take whatever they give. Lots of branching starting up after transpot.

ALWAYS

Old 06-24-2019, 03:46 AM #7559
Keif Stoned

Location: Dougco. in CO...where the meadows meet the mountains
Keif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of light
And the rest..... I'll clean up and do some lollipop work to these after cuts taken. Starting to get some real funk stirred up from a little shaking with most of these already!

ALWAYS

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:08 AM #7560
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Looking great. Gonna branch hard!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD