- Satori turned out to be a Boy
- Mandala #1 turned out to be a boy
Golden Tiger x Panama Goddess was repotted to 7L and moved to the ACE tent at 12/12.
Girls in Shed Tent (18/6)
- Zamaldelica x Kalichina
- Tikal x Panama
All repotted (crooked for LST) to 7L. Tikal will be moved soon to ACE tent, leaving only Kalichakra and Zamaldelica x Kalichina depending on how do they develop.
- RO water, 1,7ml Canna Coco A+B, 0.125gr Yara SOP per L.
- Automated DTW with irrigation pump.
Control & Automation
- Made a special Y cable to connect both Temp Controller (Inkbird ITC-308) Cooling socket (upper) and Humidity Controller (Inkbird IHC-200) De-humidify socket (upper) to a single one where I plug the extractor, so now any of them can activate extraction, can post a diagram for those wanting to give it a try (EU model).
The advantage: either Dehumidifier or Cooling can activate extraction. Both can be activated too.
- Using an Inkbird IBS-TH1 Plus ($36), as Thermometer & Humidity Probe, got tired of typical ones going out of whack after a couple grows, providing only Max and Min values.
It records Temp and RH%, works over bluetooth with a very nice phone App (Engbird) that does the record housecleaning and displays nice graphs over a d/w/m/y.
Advantage: apart from reading at predefined intervals, it can be read from outside the tent/room via bluetooth.
Raspberry turned out not to be reliable at all, even without leaving my desk; these are working nicely so far and the App is great for bookeeping, including even batteries (2xAAA) status.