You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Oldtimer's Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Oldtimer's Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2019, 01:36 AM #1761
OlDirtyHuman

OlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of light
OTH x ?

day 60
Photos:
Pretty Flowers
OlDirtyHuman is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:01 AM #1762
herbgreen

herbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud of
May be onto something with that accidental haze of yours.....

Looks healthy!
herbgreen is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2019, 05:44 PM #1763
Big Nasty

Big Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to all
Green haze
fast and(i think)more productive pheno

slow pheno

Big Nasty is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2019, 05:58 PM #1764
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nasty View Post
Green haze
fast and(i think)more productive pheno

View Image
View Image
slow pheno

View Image
These are in 8 weeks aren't they? Looking good. My clones in the flower room start week 4 tomorrow, but only the males have really taken off and stretched up. I have something to look forward to. Thanks for posting.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is online now Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 07:24 PM #1765
Big Nasty

Big Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to allBig Nasty is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarLogos View Post
These are in 8 weeks aren't they? Looking good. My clones in the flower room start week 4 tomorrow, but only the males have really taken off and stretched up. I have something to look forward to. Thanks for posting.
Peace, God bless
Yes,end of week 8 and still stretching,they are filling the 120 cm net.
The faster male was not so stretchy but the slower one went to 60-70 cm to 130-140 in two weeks,crazy

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 12:24 PM #1766
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
You are doing a great job taming the Oldtimer's Haze indoors, Big Nasty
Keep up the good job!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2019, 12:09 PM #1767
Big Nasty

Green haze,end of week 10,i can see the resin now,smell is metallic and fruity,a little short of N and suffering the intense heat/low RH

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:48 AM #1768
LostTribe

LostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nasty View Post
Green haze,end of week 10,i can see the resin now,smell is metallic and fruity,a little short of N and suffering the intense heat/low RH

View Image
View Image
How close is the light and what size? I see leaf tips curling up bu also light green. I assume over fert but ask Dubi though as the pale green could be a deficiency but that could be also due to over fert as the leaf tips are burnt to hell and back I am betting over fert so go straight water until you see a growth spurt. Look a tad pale and still early.

My OTPH went 144 could have gone more.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2019, 11:01 AM #1769
Big Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
How close is the light and what size? I see leaf tips curling up bu also light green. I assume over fert but ask Dubi though as the pale green could be a deficiency but that could be also due to over fert as the leaf tips are burnt to hell and back I am betting over fert so go straight water until you see a growth spurt. Look a tad pale and still early.

My OTPH went 144 could have gone more.
Hi LostTribe,the light is a 250 hps,way too close and we're having 39 celsius in Italy and the weather is very dry where i live,i waited too much to tie down the buds that are close to the bulb and they were a little toasted
I don't think it's overfeeding,i have used plain water since they sprouted.

The other pheno will probably go 20+ week so the light cycle is now 10 on /14 off to speed up things

Old 07-09-2019, 12:52 AM #1770
ankhori

ankhori is on a distinguished road
Smile

Thanks to all. This is my first post, and what better place post here. This thread is amazing, full of information, thank you very much all people have maintained OTHaze (from colombian people to californian and Ace Seeds to reproduce and maintain the strain).

Special thanks to Ace Seeds, much much much apreciated extra seeds. I choosed 7 free seeds of OTH and you give me more, and the pack of 10 regular OTH has 12 seeds, in total I put 24 seeds in soil. Wish this will be 24 healhty plants!!!

Please all send good vibes, I hope i can pheno hunt and found very nice plants
ankhori is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.