in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Jamaica 2019

Thread Title Search
Jamaica 2019 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2019, 08:40 AM #1
mopsss

mopsss is on a distinguished road
Jamaica 2019

My wife and I will be going from to jamaica in may 2019. I rly like to visit a ganja farm and sample good weed (the tall sativa trees not the small indicas). We will be staying in negril. Any help is apreciated.
mopsss is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2019, 08:19 AM #2
Stinkymutt

Stinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of light
Farm

Theres some really nice farms in little bay area In fact I recommend Little Bay Cabins to stay ! Forgot to add Ill be in Negril or LB in june

Old 04-23-2019, 08:54 AM #3
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really niceTanzanianMagic is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopsss View Post
My wife and I will be going from to jamaica in may 2019. I rly like to visit a ganja farm and sample good weed (the tall sativa trees not the small indicas). We will be staying in negril. Any help is apreciated.
See if you can find some original, long flowering, lambsbread seeds.

Same if people go to Vietnam - check out for the original landrace seeds.
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2019, 02:42 PM #4
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
I think your better off just ordering and growing the tall sativa's yourself
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2019, 04:07 PM #5
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Best of luck to you.. Hope you have a great time, but....

A very, very long time ago, my traveling buddy and I left Negril and went way back into the hills to find the best lambsbread..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jamaica 1973.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	492216

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:23 PM #6
RandyCalifornia

RandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud ofRandyCalifornia has much to be proud of
Hey man, I did that too. Walk the Walk

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:34 PM #7
20sackzack

20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all20sackzack is a name known to all
I went to negril last December and had an amazing time. Hit up highlife tours Jamaica on Instagram for a good time. Also be sure to check out red stripe catamaran on 7 mile beach. I absolutely loved it and cant wait to go back
20sackzack is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:47 PM #8
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopsss View Post
JAY RED BY yellowbird has some Nice flower in Negril.. Also the dude to the left of alfreds who hangs by the stage.

Across from samsara and to the left is a convienience store, YellowBeard hangs out there....some very sativa pheno's ...

PS weed is 100-200 a lb...

So you can hagle ..

I didnt pay more than $30 for 7-10g where i had 3-4 seeds per eighth...

Where you staying..

PS I also have some canadian connects for edible grade oil if yah need lol.
blastfrompast is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 12:19 AM #9
kookied

kookied will become famous soon enoughkookied will become famous soon enough
Little Bay Cabins, fantastic place to stay. Been there off on since Lost Beach Closed.
kookied is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2019, 02:41 AM #10
tobedetermined

tobedetermined is a jewel in the roughtobedetermined is a jewel in the roughtobedetermined is a jewel in the roughtobedetermined is a jewel in the roughtobedetermined is a jewel in the roughtobedetermined is a jewel in the rough
Ah . . . Negril . . . I went in 1990 with a buddy. We were literally stoned all week from first thing in the morning until collapse. The ultimate highlight was connecting with a rasta who cooked us some shroom tea in a hut steps from the beach. And then we went parasailing . . .
tobedetermined is offline Quote