You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Sour OG From Start TO Finish

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Sour OG From Start TO Finish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2019, 09:17 PM #51
pongster

pongster has a spectacular aura aboutpongster has a spectacular aura aboutpongster has a spectacular aura aboutpongster has a spectacular aura about
brother, you have the brains, skills and looks in your plants, well done!
i'm sitting in the floor waiting for the end of this

would you mind telling me about your LEDs? i read they are 2x Mars Hydro 400W... you know which model? It sure seems to do the job properly, any thoughts on temperature and such?
Thanks and good crop!
pongster is online now Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 09:34 PM #52
growdady

growdady has a spectacular aura aboutgrowdady has a spectacular aura aboutgrowdady has a spectacular aura about
Hey pongster, thanks for taking the time to view my ladies. The lights are 600w mars hydro's. They are the older version lights, I didn't know until after I purchased them. but I got these on eBay $140.00 a light. Mars Hydro Mars Eco 600 led grow light. This is my first run with these lights. The heat from the 2 lights are not even close to the heat my 600w HPS puts out.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:38 AM #53
growdady

growdady has a spectacular aura aboutgrowdady has a spectacular aura aboutgrowdady has a spectacular aura about
Took advantage when feeding the girls this afternoon. Snapped a few shots of them outside of the tent. 6/20/19 yesterday was the first day they showed actual buds forming. So that's the 1st day of flower. They were fed Connoisseur A and B Bloom @8ml a gallon water, CalMag Plus @5ml, Bud Candy and Big Bud @ 4ml a gallon water. Here is a look at the ladies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bb.6.21.19.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	497500 Click image for larger version

Name:	bb.6.21.19 (2).jpg
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	497501 Click image for larger version

Name:	group.6.21.19.jpg
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	497502 Click image for larger version

Name:	sog.6.21.19.jpg
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	497503 Click image for larger version

Name:	sog.6.21.19 (2).jpg
Views:	14
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	497504

Old 06-22-2019, 12:53 AM #54
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Wow they blew up,they are looking loved
Great work
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

Old 06-22-2019, 12:57 AM #55
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
And smart girls too!
One of those shots shows her on the phone
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

Old 06-22-2019, 02:03 AM #56
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of light
You taking clones in 3rd week of flower? Do you get good vigor then? I have had slow rooting taking clones in flower especially if the branch I want has a bud on it already. Actually never got one to go that had bloomed
Rodehazrd is online now Quote

Old 06-22-2019, 07:57 PM #57
growdady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
You taking clones in 3rd week of flower? Do you get good vigor then? I have had slow rooting taking clones in flower especially if the branch I want has a bud on it already. Actually never got one to go that had bloomed
Yes sir my last grow I took a single clone in the 3rd week of flowering. Takes them some time to reveg but the clones from them are branchy monsters its called monster-cropping. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358931 Thats a link to my last clone run. I had a monster cropped one that did good. By the way I have 4 clones and a 818 seedling going now.

Last edited by growdady; 06-22-2019 at 09:27 PM..
growdady is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:28 PM #58
growdady

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
Wow they blew up,they are looking loved
Great work
Thanks New England and thanks for checking out my girls.

Old 06-24-2019, 04:08 PM #59
growdady

Marcella is growing crazy in her 1st week of flower. Here she is I give you Dutch Passion's Blueberry.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bb.6.24.19.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	497703 Click image for larger version

Name:	bb.6.24.19 (2).jpg
Views:	11
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	497704 Click image for larger version

Name:	bb.6.24.19 (3).jpg
Views:	12
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	497705

Old 06-26-2019, 07:02 PM #60
growdady

I pulled the girls out the tent today to feed them. Since they were out the tent I decided to snap a picture.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	group.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	497918