Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Honduras x Panama limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2019, 02:33 PM #21
Greatdalas

Greatdalas will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarLogos View Post
It's day 60. Today, the weather shot up to 104F (40C). I was planning to move the plants to the shade, but I monitored them and they did just fine in the sun. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same, then we drop down into the 90's.
Here they are, 1-5. The two males, 6,7 are out.
View Image

HxP 1, 2

View Image

HxP 3, 4

View Image

HxP 5
View Image

HP 1 has a lemon and floral smell
HP 2 Smells of incense and wood
HP 3 is very floral
HP 4 Incense with lemon in the background
HP 5 Floral, Rosemary and lemon

Providing the above are females, I am keeping HP 2 to cross with OTH, searching for more incense. Once I see hairs, I will pick one more and cull the rest. All clones are currently in the flower room, so at least a clone of everything will finish.
These are probably my favorite plants this year. Very easy to grow. Feeding is up to 600 ppm. I've never had any leaf curl or any sign of nitrogen toxicity. Two feedings a week and water when it needs it, which is daily now in these hot temps. Other than the feeding, washing with insecticidal soap every other night and pinching when needed, they are maintenance free.
Peace, God bless
Hp x oth it will be a good crossing, I hope you get good
Greatdalas is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:02 AM #22
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to behold
HxP 1, 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatdalas View Post
Hp x oth it will be a good crossing, I hope you get good
Thank you Greatdalas and welcome. It's interesting doing stem rubs and how they change from day and temperature. I went out today during the heat (104F/40C again today) and the smells were strong. HxP 1 is strong pine. I couldn't smell anything else, it was that over powering.
HxP 2 is all incense. I think I found my two keepers. They aren't as symmetrical and they are more columnar, but I'm going with the smells on this decision. I'm after quality, not quanitity, so big trees are not something I'm interested in. Hopefully my nose won't let me down.
I'll get some more pictures up on my next update.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 08:30 AM #23
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Purple Honduras x Panama fem

Here is my single Purple Honduras x Panama fem I had two but alas I killed one through ignorance.

However this girl is thriving she has just started to flower and has been on 10.5hrs light since birth to keep her short enough to fit in my 1mtr headroom grow box.

I though about LST ect but she's so beautiful like a Tango dancer her skirts a flowing.

To distort her beauty would be sacrilege and I think I might just pull it off in this limited headroom she wants to go all the way for me I can feel it.

I am not good at describing smells tastes ect. I can only describe her in the way she effects me.

But she has a musky smell and gets me excited like the musky smell of a beautiful young lady.

My head swims with the aroma and its only going to get sexier as she continues to flower.
I am tripping on some cob made from the regular Panama x Honduras its sublime.
Her half sister speaks the same language thats how I can hear what she is going to give me just beautiful vibes.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:52 AM #24
orfeas

orfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud of
Oye Tang, when she's about to hit ceiling giving head will definitely have her bow to the sceptre of yer manhood and hence avoid banging on the top... doesn't she look like a teen so tight about to burst and turn into a proper fruitful sheila

orf

Old 06-17-2019, 11:54 PM #25
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by orfeas View Post
Oye Tang, when she's about to hit ceiling giving head will definitely have her bow to the sceptre of yer manhood and hence avoid banging on the top... doesn't she look like a teen so tight about to burst and turn into a proper fruitful sheila

orf
Ha Ha where did that come from you dark horse you.
She is a beauty something very special going on with this girl or maybe going on with me he he.
The Panama x Honduras cob I had yesterday is turning into something very special as it ages I cant wait to cure this lady the same way.
Stay cool brother.

Old 06-18-2019, 12:15 AM #26
Neiko

Neiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the rough
She's a beauty Tang. I will be dropping some Panduras next seed drop too.
Neiko is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 02:09 AM #27
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiko View Post
She's a beauty Tang. I will be dropping some Panduras next seed drop too.
Hi brother cant wait to see them in your hands my friend.
The aroma is heaven sent or scent depending on your point of view.
You will love them I am sure she has a very special relationship with me I must be getting sentimental in my old age ha ha.

Old 06-18-2019, 02:54 AM #28
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
Here is my single Purple Honduras x Panama fem I had two but alas I killed one through ignorance.

However this girl is thriving she has just started to flower and has been on 10.5hrs light since birth to keep her short enough to fit in my 1mtr headroom grow box.

I though about LST ect but she's so beautiful like a Tango dancer her skirts a flowing.

To distort her beauty would be sacrilege and I think I might just pull it off in this limited headroom she wants to go all the way for me I can feel it.

I am not good at describing smells tastes ect. I can only describe her in the way she effects me.

But she has a musky smell and gets me excited like the musky smell of a beautiful young lady.

My head swims with the aroma and its only going to get sexier as she continues to flower.
I am tripping on some cob made from the regular Panama x Honduras its sublime.
Her half sister speaks the same language thats how I can hear what she is going to give me just beautiful vibes.

View Image View Image
Looking nice my friend. It will be a while before mine start to look like that, but you were right, they took off in the heat and sun. I need to either transplant again or put them into the ground, haven't decided yet. Will get picks up tomorrow after things slow down.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 10:14 AM #29
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarLogos View Post
Looking nice my friend. It will be a while before mine start to look like that, but you were right, they took off in the heat and sun. I need to either transplant again or put them into the ground, haven't decided yet. Will get picks up tomorrow after things slow down.
Peace, God bless
They will get massive in the sun the only good thing about indoors under lights is your in control a lot more.
Outside they will have a much more carnival vibe your so lucky to be able to grow them like that.
I wish I could get a sniff of your flowers once they get near maturity.
The excitement is hard to contain ha ha.

Old 06-25-2019, 02:11 AM #30
ColaCalyx

ColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really niceColaCalyx is just really nice
This H×P is the stinkiest plant I have ever had in veg. Grows super fast and handled some bad conditions like a champ.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190624_105642.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	497763
ColaCalyx is offline Quote