Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > A few strains -

Thread Title Search
A few strains - Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2019, 11:20 AM #111
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
Got 4 out of 15 or so to germ,3 fem and 1 male.After all these years I'm very happy.Oh yeah they are the SD x SD (IBL) I guess they were IBL's
Nice. I only sent in a few of the SD x SD. You must have the touch with the old seeds, from 2010 I think. One thing I noticed is from seed you can get a few naners at the end and then the clones will be OK.
VenturaHwy is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 11:21 AM #112
VenturaHwy

VenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud ofVenturaHwy has much to be proud of

Old 04-14-2019, 11:26 AM #113
VenturaHwy

My comment finally showed up.

Last edited by VenturaHwy; 04-14-2019 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: Comment vanished.

Old 04-14-2019, 11:37 AM #114
VenturaHwy

I germinated the last of my white fire seeds from a few years ago from ograskal. Number 23 grows like the Original Glue, about 80% as fast. Smells just amazing (OG) and yields very well. A real prize.

Seed number 24 is not quite as fast a grower, not as strong of a smell but has the frost. I will be crossing these 2 in a few months. Wifi 23 x wifi 24.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2019, 10:31 PM #115
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Nice put me on the list as a tester for that cross.

Sounds like your trucking right along,nice to see an old face round these parts from time to time
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 10:33 PM #116
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
Thanks NorcalBob.

Next is Chemdog Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel.

The Chemdog Sour Diesel female -
View Image

View Image

Well done
Made me take two looks

Old 04-14-2019, 10:35 PM #117
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaHwy View Post
I just germ tested the CDSD x SD. Rez - Chemdog Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel. They are still germinating real good. I was thinking about sending some into seedbay if anyone wants to try them out.

I realize now when seeds don't germinate it can be grower error. I tried to germ about 20 assorted seeds and none came up. I thought maybe they were dead, or was it the well water I used? Or was it that I forgot to ph the water I used, it was at about 6.8 ph. So I tried again. This time I used -

Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water from Safeway.
Bio Root
Superthrive
Ph at 6.2 or 6.1
80 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit

Temperature was real hot here, so maybe 80 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Seems like the tails just exploded out of the seeds. Most every seed I planted germinated. Not sure if they hated my well water, or the high ph.

I forgot who to contact for the address for seedbay.

Can I be walked through this seed bay and it's processes please! Never heard of it and I'm intrigued

Old 04-14-2019, 11:44 PM #118
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Seedbay was a seed auction and BIN seed website where breeders could list their own gear.

It has been out of action for several years and currently we are a bit unsure what the new seedbay will look like. Im hoping it will be a similar system

Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 12:06 AM #119
Sunshineinabag

Thankyou......wish I had the seed collection Stacey Keech has in up in smoke by Cheech and chong