Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Fertilizer Injector Pumps

Thread Title Search
Fertilizer Injector Pumps Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2019, 03:35 PM #1
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Fertilizer Injector Pumps

At a cannabis convention this weekend I was checking out a Dositron. The technology and build materials didn't seem so exotic and they're pricey. Looking for advice on fertilizer injector pumps for a small grow and if anyone has tried any of the cheeper brands. Maybe something like this Newtry .4 - 4.0.

Zeez is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2019, 05:45 PM #2
f-e

f-e has disabled reputation
Well you know it's a dositron, why not try a search?
This is the most recently active of many threads https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336641
f-e is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 07:21 PM #3
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by f-e View Post
Well you know it's a dositron, why not try a search?
This is the most recently active of many threads https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336641
I did not see that thread in the search done. Thanks. The pic above is a $100 cheepie. I'm curious if anyone has has any luck with them or has tried to get parts and seals, it seems that the springs break sometimes. Of course if you pay 5x the price for a Dositron you will get support and parts.

The Chemilizer mentioned in the other thread looks interesting. Also theAquaBlend Injector Medicator and Gator-XL™ Chemical Feed Pump. Any experience with these?
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 03-25-2019, 12:33 AM #4
f-e

f-e has disabled reputation
I have no experience, no. It was I that last bumped that thread, also looking at the cheap one's
f-e is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2019, 01:16 AM #5
Zeez

AquaBlend looks pretty interesting. Made in Cincinnati, good price, parts and support. easy to take apart and put back together, accurate.
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 03-25-2019, 08:13 AM #6
Mountain Kine

Mountain Kine is a jewel in the roughMountain Kine is a jewel in the roughMountain Kine is a jewel in the roughMountain Kine is a jewel in the roughMountain Kine is a jewel in the roughMountain Kine is a jewel in the rough
This is something you don't want to buy cheap as it can ruin your grow.

Dosatron is expensive because it's accurate.
Mountain Kine is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2019, 08:04 PM #7
smokinfat024

smokinfat024 will become famous soon enoughsmokinfat024 will become famous soon enough
I’m sure the cheap ones are accurate but they may have the build quality or last as long as the dosatrons
smokinfat024 is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2019, 08:05 PM #8
smokinfat024

smokinfat024 will become famous soon enoughsmokinfat024 will become famous soon enough
I use two dosatrons and love how easy they are to operate. I bought them so I don’t have to mix nutes and can just flip the switch on top to turn on/off.
smokinfat024 is offline Quote