You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ACE Seeds 2019

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ACE Seeds 2019 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2019, 09:52 PM #51
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonKronic View Post
What a crew we got here! Icmag is so kool.. keep checking in Red there's even more guys like Tang and Syd and they ALL want to help!
Just like me, show up late to the party. Red, I would recommend Honduran, it's more or less my morning smoke. It's truly a kind bud. I really enjoy the energetic, not electric, but more like caffeine for the mind. For that reason, it's not a good night time smoke, but it's very motivating and you can focus and get your day started right. There is no ceiling and even after 2 fat joints (1/2 a normal joint is plenty) there was still no anxious or worrying effects in the least, although that much can slightly increase heart rate. I have a smoke report on there as do others on the Honduran thread.
BTW, someone should start a smoke report thread, where all the smoke reports are together. I for one, would get a kick out of reading through all of them if they were in one place.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:25 AM #52
Red Doberman

Red Doberman is on a distinguished road
Hi Lester & Solar, good on you guys, thats some good helpful info there. I agree a smoke/vape/edible report thread would be awesome, I'm definitely looking for strains that don't increase heart rate too much or at all. Currently slowly making my way through the Old Timers thread (over 200 pages), it looks like proper old school weed, thin leaf, lanky, the kind you see in old 70s photos of Maui Island weed, certainly worth growing just to look at. Cheers guys
Red Doberman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.