What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have any regrets?

Smokerman

Veteran
I've got a shitload, most can be attributed to my own arrogance. I do something stupid figuring I'll fix it later but later is to late. I'll be 59 in a couple weeks you think I would Fukin learn, but no stupid me keeps doing the same stupid shit over and over again. I think I'm meant to a long suffering life. In January I was in an accident that should have killed me, even the cops and hospital were amazed. I ended up with a few cracked ribs, during testing they found lung cancer and I've since had half a lung removed. Also had a heart attack and double bypass 15 odd years ago not to mention 5 surgeries on my left leg due to constant artery issues. I regret not following a better path in life.

Not getting more in high school...and college....and after....
Guess I should learn and just fuck everything I can. Always at the time it's like, meh she's alright...but always later it's like, what was I thinking? I'd hit that now for sure. Dumbass!

Andyo

Veteran
not really

not really

I've got a shitload, most can be attributed to my own arrogance. I do something stupid figuring I'll fix it later but later is to late. I'll be 59 in a couple weeks you think I would Fukin learn, but no stupid me keeps doing the same stupid shit over and over again. I think I'm meant to a long suffering life. In January I was in an accident that should have killed me, even the cops and hospital were amazed. I ended up with a few cracked ribs, during testing they found lung cancer and I've since had half a lung removed. Also had a heart attack and double bypass 15 odd years ago not to mention 5 surgeries on my left leg due to constant artery issues. I regret not following a better path in life.

You post has got me questioning myself at 61
blame and reasoning seem to level out.
I can tell you what im happy about ,fitness ive allways been pushing for it, im still at it gym 5 days,swim 7 days, 5 mile fast walk 7 days,
Ive this i could be fitter attitude.and not miss a day here n there
my life wouldve been easier if i wasnt so defiant of governments and law but then id feel like a sheep.
nope i think i out reason regrets.
No regrets !

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Andyo

Veteran
I did it my way!

I did it my way!

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Yes mate for me thats the most important ,My way.A

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Green supreme + SpasticGramps (?) : there are these things called bitcoin, theyre sold for cents, limited amount and will explode in value.

VonBudí : naaaaaa.

VonBudí 2017 :
Rw9WHC2.gif

Andyo

Veteran
herpes

herpes

Not getting more in high school...and college....and after....
Guess I should learn and just fuck everything I can. Always at the time it's like, meh she's alright...but always later it's like, what was I thinking? I'd hit that now for sure. Dumbass!

If you hit everything you could you probably would have got herpes
you would regret that more.A

EsterEssence

Veteran
No regrets I am 63 have traveled the world, done some things I might do differently but I can not change anything, so I just move on. I have enough to deal with day to day to concern myself with things from the past...

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I regret smoking cigarettes, I paid enough cigarette taxes to pay for the steering wheel on two aircraft carriers. :D

Floridian

Veteran
Wow you folks are a bunch of regret virgins lol!Either that or there's some dishonesty or mindblock syndrome going on here.I so regret being part of the opiate epidemic 35 years before it became public knowledge,and my total inability to make any changes about it.Life has been totally great for me otherwise and I'm more than aware of just how lucky and fortunate I am.I could have much deeper regrets than that.

Floridian

Veteran
Sealed rooms are the bomb.I have read so many threads mainly concerning temps.mildew pests this and that when you are conststantly exchange air..It's great when it's workingly consistently,and it does when folks know what they're doing.I have always run a flower room with co2 enrichment and it has always been so nearly trouble free.I understand really big grows would probably be better off with the aircooled hoods and the room ventilation,but flowering with 3K like I do it's just best to seal that flower room up,keep it 80 to 85F and reep the harvest benefits.And I can tell you starting out without co2 for a pretty long time,the benefits are measurable and as real as it gets.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I regret saying "yes" to my wife when she wanted to start a new career as a stripper. Who could have predicted a bad ending there.

I regret meeting my last gf / ex fiancee completely. I couldn't have known the truth about her beforehand, so maybe it's not so much regret as bad luck.

I regret taking this new girl on a road trip to Fresno to see my favorite band Ghost last night. Lol. Ghost was awesome, so it wasn't all bad.

Green Squall

Missing my chance with a girl I had a thing for a couple years ago. She was obviously interested, but sometimes I get a little shy around the ladies. Probably one of the biggest fuck ups of my life. Haven't really been interested in dating since....