What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Virgin1

The clone CheeseGez has is The Same clone every one had but he's got the crapiest environment going by the looks of things...

I've seen it do that before..

No worries OJD. I'll send you this Cheese clone anyway and you tell me if it's different.. I bet my life the one I have is better then Brightside's..

Wow really ?
Don't have many friends do you Dave

Cheesegez

The clone CheeseGez has is The Same clone every one had but he's got the crapiest environment going by the looks of things...

No worries OJD. I'll send you this Cheese clone anyway and you tell me if it's different.. I bet my life the one I have is better then Brightside's..

im intrigued whats a matter with my environment dave?
i disagree ive smoked proper cheese and to be honest my cut doesn't live up to it..
i run sealed room with CO2 i try my best , but any constructive criticism is welcome

peace
CG

Last edited:

Mayhem84

That's a bit harsh cant see y u said that with the pics he shown

Virgin1

I've not bumped into anyone I personal gave it to yet. But to be honest I'd probably say I don't need to with so many people here on it

Not everyone likes to share though rick , if you do get chance to grab her and pass her around here please do mate

Mayhem84

It would n nice to c the uk community share and make it the cuts we have over here more readily available specially uk heirloom strain like cheese.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't talking about the brightside cut, that is getting passed around like a joint

I was talking about c5 cut Dave was asking for

Mayhem84

That's all good ojd just so nice to share genetics than hoard them all to 1's self. So wen will u b sending mine lol

Virgin1

I wasn't talking about the brightside cut, that is getting passed around like a joint

Might be getting passed round like a joint in ur circle mate but 22 pages in here and no 1 has passed her to anyone so she can't be that common

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Might be getting passed round like a joint in ur circle mate but 22 pages in here and no 1 has passed her to anyone so she can't be that common

A number of IC people know and see each other IRL, but in order to respect this rule, they do not chat about it openly.

TOU #7

Cheesegez

Pass the Dutchy pon the left ? :thank you:

album.php

Peace
CG

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I do see someone who I gave it to personally (not on the net) il ask them to get a cut ready to send it to someone who will be the fairy

Virgin1

A number of IC people know and see each other IRL, but in order to respect this rule, they do not chat about it openly.

TOU #7

Fair point , my mistake . Didn't mean to sound like a dick my point was that in the 22 pages and all the recent photos put up some one has cast doubt if it's b's cut on every one so I can't see b's cut being so easy to come by there are so many diff cheese cuts about a lot of people genuinely do prob think they have the real deal and they don't , cheese gez has probably tried them all now bar the illusive b's cheese

Cheesegez

cheese gez has probably tried them all now bar the illusive b's cheese

Yerp I have lol ... An I have grown all the cuts I have/had in all different environments ,and not one of them different environmental factors modified the genetics to B's cut unfortunately ... I can only dream

Ric please do would mean a lot to the few without it ...

Peace
CG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts