What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cookies cut

J

jmeds

So the story goes my boy obtained the cut from a member/associate of the Cookie fam's garden (Asian folks). Supposedly it is the original gsc cut but who knows. What I can say is that she is definitely the tastiest and most potent of all gsc flowers I have tried, IMO. She responds well to defoliation which enhances her structure (root and above soil) to improve yield. These pictures were taken at day 35 before another defoliation session. Any info/feedback other members have is appreciated.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jmeds

Here is how she finishes.....

Here is how she finishes.....

This is from last year when I was still working to dial her in. It was still fire.

attachment.php

J

jmeds

Sounds like my dream buds...

Is that the Blue GSC clone pheno or Blueberry x GSC?

I was told it was the clone only pheno but who knows. I know this site is full of knowledgeable individuals and I was hoping someone could chime in with some strain info. I had forum before and it definitely isn't that. It vegges much faster, yields better and has a more fruity flavor when conditions are dialed. Either way it is a keeper.

mrfuji

the original blueberry cookies is actually called cookieberry crunch - medicropper is rocking it over on youtube. it's from 2011. a lot of people are renaming it or just calling it blue cookies.

H

HemperorsKnight

Shweet somebody growing by boy riots blue cookieberry crunch (riot berry og X girl scout cookies)

H

HemperorsKnight

Blue cookieberry crunch to be exact the lineage is
Riotberry OG X girl scout cookies

H

HemperorsKnight

Got some "blue cookies" seeds
(Riotberry OG blueberry muffin pheno x girl scout cookies reversed)
Blue cookieberry crunch is the real name so let's see how she grows and let's see what kind of phenos we find will update when in flower

cpt.kush

I just harvested a blue cookies(blueberry x gsc) clone it grew like blueberry..slow veg with bluish green tint ,pole plant with big calyx but smells like just like gsc, this is my first grow with any type cookies so I'm impressed she's a keeper for now