What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
well said Rez....Dampring on of the best shop...and yeehh soma...soma has the best bubble in town!!!

chronic.cough

the Blue Bird Coffee Shop has some great tasting, well cured Amnesia Haze. they said they've been getting consistently for a few years.

xxbkrawkxx

Hmmmm....:blowbubbles:

The best weed I ever smoked in Amsterdam was the Sour Diesel that I pre-shipped,beforehand,for The IC420 one year. :D

Since that doesn't really "count",I will say that I usually buy a huge bag of "Sour Diesel"** from De Rokerij and then buy single grams of random varieties that I see as I wander around.

Most commercial weed in Amsterdam is just that: Commercial.
Better than some are used to,but not as good as what most better than average growers can produce.
The most interesting thing is the number of available variants,the worse part is the wide swings in quality.
(The greatest quality issue is the lack of flushing,bar none.)
I love The Grey Area,but they suffer from "beautiful weed that knocks your eyes out but burns for shit" more often than not.
Amnesia Coffeeshop keeps a decent overall stash.
De Dampkring used to be Grade AAA overall,but have slipped into a "caveat emptor" rating over the past couple of years.
Greenhouse can have good Kali Mist and their OG Kush is decent,as well.
If you can,find Soma-He's usually got some really well-grown herb.
That's a Best Bet,if you can swing it.
That said,Amsterdam is always fun simply because you can sit on the sidewalk,have a beer and smoke a joint,and watch a very interesting world walk by.
Without hassle.
Priceless.

~RD~

**The "Sour Diesel" at De Rokerij is actually a sour diesel phenotype of Sage N' Sour.
Physically it's almost identical to Sour Diesel,but the flavor is mostly Sage,with Sour D undertones. It's a really nice selection,and most importantly,WELL-FLUSHED,but not,I'm sorry to say,the Real Deal Sour Diesel.... Not by a longshot.

Amnesia aint the same nomore
got acapulco and amnesia last time
tasted crap

iban

black widow- katsu
casey jones- grey area
grey berry- grey area
Lavander- katsu
I remember the old kali mist from green house, nothing similar in the last 7 years!!!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
that kali mist cut is long gone sadly... lots of folks here still remember it with warm fuzzy hearts ..

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
..... yeah i think i smoked it way back in 2004. Remember the wife getting all frisky and all..... what a weed!!!! maby it was the red light district that made her randy...but im sure the km helped!! Either way i got some pussy that night that´s for sure!!!!! ;-)

....... 2000 posts!!!!! that calls for a celebration joint!!!

S

stickey fingers

you da man Ice ! congrats on 2000 ! puf puff pass , i am still looking for 420
RIP DR JAY

iban

hey jaime!!!!
I very sad to heard that is going, is something similar at this kali mist in any coffeeshop at the moment???

OsWiZzLe

Super Silver Haze...mmmm back in the day it was so amazing ....had my first round with her back in the Dam

hey randalika, is that from a tool song ?
it was at the hunters coffeshop, it´s located right behind the grasshoper,
I think its wermontstraat or so, by the way, I bought the amnesia haze almost in every shop, at greenhouse, at the amnesia coffeshop they also got the amnesia lemon,
i throw out 500 euros only for that strain, and the hunters had the smoothest & spicy amnesia haze, one of my alltime faves...
peace
low

rasras

Nice to know.How much was it. In a west a`dam i found place called the matrix, price was 40/5g

Two week`s........ :)

filtr0w

in no particular order

1)red dragon (barney's)
2)white choco (damkring)
3)super silver haze (greenhouse)
4)amnesia haze (amnesia)
5)cheese (greenhouse)

i enjoy the dam very much, but when i look and read about cali's ganja, you can easily tell the difference...

i hope i can make it to california soon, maybe go to the see the man burn if i have enough time :)

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
i had 3 strains that i like, not 5! i dissapointed in amsterdam..
when you smoke your own weed all the commercial are almost crap!

ak47- in a small underground coffer shop
slh- green house
mexican haze-dampking
:wave:

Max Headroom

Veteran
no order:

Dr. Grinspoon (Barney's Lounge)
Jack Herer (Homegrown Fantasy)
Acapulco Gold (Barney's)
LA Confidential (Grey Area)
Neville's Haze (Dampkring)

G

growcodile

it will take a while to have so much good stuff floating around again :D

in the end we had a good taste of many strains and the top for sure are:

Starbud (Hortilab)
Happy Brother (Karma Genetics, grown by Ludo)
White OG (Karma Genetics)
Cheese (Mr. XXXX)
Sour Power (Hortilab)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Starbud (Hortilab)
White OG (Karma)
Sour Power (Hortilab)
UK Exodus Cheese (member from UK)
BearOG (Karma)

Space Case

Veteran
Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam

Damn, I'd love to be toking on all those HortiLab and Karma genetics!

xxbkrawkxx

i had 3 strains that i like, not 5! i dissapointed in amsterdam..
when you smoke your own weed all the commercial are almost crap!

ak47- in a small underground coffer shop
slh- green house
mexican haze-dampking
:wave:

Get your ass over to greenplace lol