What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P Jack Herer

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Wow, I'm stunned. I knew he wasn't doing well, but wow...

He changed my life immeasurably. I'm honored that I was able to meet him when he was doing relatively well health-wise and seemed to be enjoying life immensely. I will never forget that time, nor the joint we all shared. :joint:

I can only say that it brings me some small amount of peace that he died just after doing what he loved: speaking the truth to people about cannabis!

May he rest in peace and may his words never be forgotten! Jack, we'll see your dream come true, we promise!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was hopeing he would recover but sadly this did not happen. I wish his family all the best in dealing with the loss of such a wounderfull person. I will see ya Jack rest in peace.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick......for that dead guy I'll roll a spliff. Shine on Emp. Made it easy to decide what beans to crack next: Sensi Seeds "Jack Flash".

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a friend of mine saw him a while ago,,she`s known him for years,,she said he was not happy,,hopefully now he is

i wish his family a long life

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Dream Sweet Dreams and Rest in Peace Jack! I'll miss those afternoons reading the news with you, laughing at the antics of everyone around us, and most of all your dedication to the cause, and the ferocity with which you waged the battle against the evil forces who would prevent us from using cannabis and hemp.

Thank you for everything, with much respect.

RIP JACK HERER 4-15-10

RIP JACK HERER 4-15-10

Jack Herer, the Emperor of Hemp, passed away this morning at 11:07 am pdt.

He was a true activist and will be deeply missed.

R.I.P. Brother Jack, thanx for giving you're life to our cause. A finer soldier there never was, Smokin' a spliff right now for ya Peace MB:respect:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
sad loss indeed for the Ganja/hemp comunity another worrier has fallen...there are plenty people waiting on ya up there Jack,,,the big man will welcome you with open arms aswell as meny others. see ya up there bro...............RIP Jack :puppydoge peace out..

keepi t green
highlander

P

ptg

Rest in peace,Mister Herer,wherever you are now.:ying:

Your book was really mind-opening...i wish there were more people like you.

I believe we have lost one of the(if not THE) most dedicated activist our community will never have...this is so sad.:badday:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
RIP Jack. May he have a good journey. Thanks for all what you did for us.

I'll smoke one for you....