What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unofficial Glossary for New Growers

I'd like to know what "larf" is... is it an acronym for something, or is that just a word in itself? I tried searching, but the threads that had that word in the title weren't particularly helpful to me :)

J

Javadog

AFAIK, it is a term used to describe the thin and less desired growth
below the canopy of a plant.

Onward and upward,

JD

Kozmo

Veteran
Lock out inquiry

Lock out inquiry

Very often find myself coming back to this one.

Was looking for "lock out" today but didn't find it here. Would any one care to enlighten me?

Big Dan

Hi Nite Tiger,

Thanks for taking the time to bring noobs like me up to speed. This is good reading material (to the tunes of London Grammar).

Kozmo

Veteran
Found a lot out about PH. Thank you Toger! No better way to learn something, then to go ahead and do it.

Goldberry

Oh man, oh my, oh me. A post from so many years past which still carries relevance and is quite helpful for new kids in town. Thank you kindly!

Latest posts

Latest posts